Ensign
if anyone else agrees that the kdf got practically one new character customization option please post here there are no new armor options for kdf at all and hair style options for klingons as nice as the ONE new style was still stinks are they ever going to give love to the kdf character customization or treat them badly
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-05-2013, 04:07 PM
That's true. There are no new uniform options for KDF comming with LoR, other than the existing C-Store and Lobi Store options for KDF. The only new thing in regards to character customization is the 'braided' hairstyle option for our chars.
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Captain
# 3
06-05-2013, 04:35 PM
There was a new armor my character was wearing when doing the new Rura penthe mission that had furry shoulder armor, but I didn't see it available at the tailor, maybe they could at least just unlock stuff already in the game like that.
Empire Veteran
# 4
06-05-2013, 05:00 PM
I'm rather annoyed that many new hair styles available for Federation species aren't available at least for the KDF Orions and Aliens. I agree it wouldn't work for Klingons and Naucassians but for the Aliens and Orions it certainly would.

Uniforms are one of the major things wanted on the KDF side, and yet they still don't offer new choices and new c-store uniforms to players. They ain't getting any more money out of me until they fork out some new uniforms for the KDF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
Cryptic is sloppy. Breaking News at 11. This is what happens when there is no outline or plan and you just make up **** as you go along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder75 View Post
We can tell our great grandchildren, "In my day, our cloaks were so sensitive that even dialogue broke them and we couldn't change our clothes!"
Captain
# 5
06-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
There was a new armor my character was wearing when doing the new Rura penthe mission that had furry shoulder armor, but I didn't see it available at the tailor, maybe they could at least just unlock stuff already in the game like that.
The Rura Penthe outfit seems to be a redress of the Honor Guard outfit.
Ensign
# 6
06-06-2013, 09:05 AM
you know i thought that they would at least make all the klingon npc uniforms available for use and that worf hairstyle that him and his son have in game
Empire Veteran
# 7
06-06-2013, 09:51 AM
I saw someone 2 days ago who appeared to be wearing a different version of the fleet uniform. The shoulders were the same as the ones shown on the dummy next to the tailer on Qo'noS. I don't see that option at the tailor nor do I see an option to upgrade the Fleet uniform anywhere.
Empire Veteran
# 8
06-06-2013, 10:31 AM
The furry shoulder pads are in game but a veteran award so not everyone has access to them.
toDuj 'oS rol.
Ensign
# 9
06-07-2013, 01:46 PM
also another problem that the kdf has is there is no femal letheans nausicaan and gorn yet they made female remans which no one has seen before so i think the y need to fix the kdf show us kdf lovers some love
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-07-2013, 01:54 PM
having or not having new stuff is the same thhgng.we cant edit any outfits becouse of the bugs anymays.