Lieutenant
# 1 Off-Duty Outfits
05-31-2013, 08:36 AM
Hi. For Gold / LTS

How would one begin to use the Off Duty outfits?
Assuming i start of with the normal uniform
I tried creating a new uniform, but the uniform button on the top right, is still greyed out.
Thus, i am unable ( or noobishly do not know ), how i can use off duty outfits..

Eg: Must i buy an outfit? or can i mix and match, and use it as the off duty outfit?
Career Officer
# 2
05-31-2013, 08:39 AM
You should have a few Off-Duty outfits that come free. One thing to note though, is that your first outfit must always be a Uniform. So if you're creating an off-duty uniform, you must either use your fleet outfit slot, extra outfit slot or extra slots purchased from the C-Store. Assuming you've got a free slot, it should be a simple matter of selecting it from that drop down menu and creating your outfit. If it's still greyed out, you might have to submit a bug report.

Additionally, only Captains can use Off-Duty outfits. At present, Bridge Officers cannot.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Lt. Commander
# 3
05-31-2013, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenesys View Post
Hi. For Gold / LTS

How would one begin to use the Off Duty outfits?
Assuming i start of with the normal uniform
I tried creating a new uniform, but the uniform button on the top right, is still greyed out.
Thus, i am unable ( or noobishly do not know ), how i can use off duty outfits..

Eg: Must i buy an outfit? or can i mix and match, and use it as the off duty outfit?

Click on your second slot, or create a new uniform slot. Click on the head customization button, then select "Off Duty." I had problems creating mine as well. It really should be right on the main uniform customization screen, not buried in a sub-category.