Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Everytime I try to go between areas it gives me an error (Cannot Connect to Account Server) Then I have to try to log back in for 15 minutes.

I also really enjoy the explosion sound the game makes everytime I try to log in. Perfectly timed with the (Servers are busy) error.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 05:55 AM
i Have the same problem .. i had XP before and it worked perfectly but now with Windows 7 i cannot connect to the server . . tried looking through the firewall and all that allowing the Client to go through the firewall without any issues .. but i still cannot connect the to server

Is there anything we can do ??
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2010, 10:34 AM
I have this problem too, also running on windows 7 but don't think this is the problem as i was playing fine for 20mins then got booted managed to get straight back in for 10mins then booted and now can't log back in with an account server connection timed out message....

nice that i'm paying more for this MMO then i do for others and i can't even play it!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2010, 10:57 AM
This happened to me just now. I was booted without notice. And whenever I try to log on again, it just hangs at retrieving character.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Can I Log In??
02-07-2010, 11:01 AM
I have been trying to log in for the past hour...no joke... The weekends are the only time i can put some time into the game and this weekend i have spent the better half of it trying to FLIPPIN LOG IN

Cryptic.. you guys need to fix this
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunnington View Post
I have been trying to log in for the past hour...no joke... The weekends are the only time i can put some time into the game and this weekend i have spent the better half of it trying to FLIPPIN LOG IN

Cryptic.. you guys need to fix this
Agreed. And also, where are the new servers that Cryptic promised?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2010, 12:01 PM
And I was disconnected again. Even more since the recent patch.