Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Legacy of Romulus is Live!
05-23-2013, 06:00 AM
Our first expansion, Legacy of Romulus, is live on Holodeck! To read about what you can experience in this update, check out our overview site here.

Click here to watch the Legacy of Romulus Launch Trailer.

Also, you can check out the full Release Notes here.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 2
05-23-2013, 06:55 AM
I can't even get to my romulan. Any time I try to enter the game with him I get stuck on the loading screen.
But my Fed and KDF works fine.
# 3
05-23-2013, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stomperx99 View Post
I can't even get to my romulan. Any time I try to enter the game with him I get stuck on the loading screen.
But my Fed and KDF works fine.
Hi stomperx,

The team is working on a resolution to this bug -- it's one of our top priorities.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 4
05-23-2013, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi stomperx,

The team is working on a resolution to this bug -- it's one of our top priorities.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
*crosses fingers*
<a href=http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5 target=_blank>http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5</a>
Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE
Captain
# 5
05-23-2013, 07:09 AM
hey branflakes
Is there a bug with cancelling projects both on the crystalline entity bonuds rep project and the nukara enviormental suit one I dont have the option to cancel both are the bonus projectsyet a omega one has the button.
is this a bug with LOR
NO TO ARC
Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
# 6
05-23-2013, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
hey branflakes
Is there a bug with cancelling projects both on the crystalline entity bonuds rep project and the nukara enviormental suit one I dont have the option to cancel both are the bonus projectsyet a omega one has the button.
is this a bug with LOR
This has been commented on by our dev team here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post10223101 -- fix incoming in a future patch

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-23-2013, 07:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Our first expansion, Legacy of Romulus, is live on Holodeck! To read about what you can experience in this update, check out our overview site here.

Click here to watch the Legacy of Romulus Launch Trailer.

Also, you can check out the full Release Notes here.

Does this mean the queue is fixed? I never managed to get on yesterday. I got too discouraged after waiting for several hours, and only managing to go down a few thousand. By my estimate, it would have taken between 4-6 hours to log on at certain points yesterday. I love STO, but I won't be playing if that's the kind of wait time I can expect.
Rihannsu
# 8
05-23-2013, 07:29 AM
Well, it's live for most people not me. Still can't even log into holodeck. Still crashes during the 'Cryptic' screen. There is still tribble but I can't access my legacy pack I purchased there.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-23-2013, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcostik View Post
Does this mean the queue is fixed? I never managed to get on yesterday. I got too discouraged after waiting for several hours, and only managing to go down a few thousand. By my estimate, it would have taken between 4-6 hours to log on at certain points yesterday. I love STO, but I won't be playing if that's the kind of wait time I can expect.
I don't think Branflakes could ever promise that the queue is fixed, but after the maintenance last night, I and the rest of my fleet of who was around at the time, AFAIK, had no queue when logging in and performance was great.

But maybe 20,000 people, which was the queue size before the maintenance, thought the same thing you did, I dunno!
Lieutenant
# 10
05-23-2013, 08:51 AM
By removing the Fleet marks from the missions on Nukara.
Is there any way to get those ammount of fleet marks from those missions back.

earlier they have increased the fleet marks for the Fleet Starbase projects to finish for Small Fleets.

I was using to go there to collect the fleet marks .

And The purple Tholian epquipment boxes need very rare items inside not uncommon drops inside, or put possible bonus amount Fleet marks, nukara marks in those boxes.
Thats way to sell those boxes on the exchange for EC.

The purple boxes are now basic worthless with the removing of the crystal EV suit.

Or if thats not changed Than remove the 20 hour timer from the Hards Intern and extern missions.