Ensign
I haven't bought a sub since the game went f2p but now i was thinking of buying a month while i level up my romulan char. I know gold players get free respecs and officer slots at predetermined ranks but do these rewards get awarded retroactively? IE, if i level up my romulan as a silver player up to, say, commander, and then go gold do i get the boff slots that should have come with the centurion rank?
Republic Veteran
# 2
05-23-2013, 07:36 AM
Respecs do not fill retroactively. Subbing at 50 means you will get none. However you will get the full complement of boff, bank, inventory and ship slots at 50 regardless of when you subbed.

Also you will lose the raised ec cap once the sub expires unless you buy the permanent c-store token. Finally be sure to use the extra character slot as you will lose that too if it is unfilled when you expire.
# 3
05-23-2013, 07:52 AM
thank you. my main issue was with getting all the slots and less with the respecs. it sucks a little but i can live without a few tokens anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-23-2013, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeybacon90 View Post
Respecs do not fill retroactively. Subbing at 50 means you will get none. However you will get the full complement of boff, bank, inventory and ship slots at 50 regardless of when you subbed.

Also you will lose the raised ec cap once the sub expires unless you buy the permanent c-store token. Finally be sure to use the extra character slot as you will lose that too if it is unfilled when you expire.
Okay, I've always been unsure on this... How many bank and inventory slots are included in Gold??? Because if it unlocks max size bank/inventory, I'm doing that right now...
Ensign
# 5
05-23-2013, 08:18 AM
the feature matrix says 72 inv and 108 bank.
needless to say they're mostly filled with lockboxes and **** on my main, lol. http://sto.perfectworld.com/about/fr...eatures-matrix
Captain
# 6
05-23-2013, 09:59 AM
It's not max size (you can still buy more space after subscribing), but in order to get max size, you'll need to subscribe (since the limit on the number of inventory expansions is the same for Silver or Gold... the subscriber's bonus inventory space doesn't count toward it). Subscriber's inventory size is large enough that it basically pays for itself compared to getting the space a la carte.
Captain
# 7
05-23-2013, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howiedizzle View Post
Okay, I've always been unsure on this... How many bank and inventory slots are included in Gold??? Because if it unlocks max size bank/inventory, I'm doing that right now...
You get one extra row of personal inventory and bank inventory for each promotion your character earns if you are gold. And retroactively for a silver level 50. You can buy more inventory and bank slots from the c-Store if desired.
Lieutenant
# 8
05-23-2013, 02:40 PM
On the respects tokens. If you go Gold you do not get any you might have earned as you leveled your character .. but if you go lifetime subscription do you gain respect tokens from the Veteran's benefit?

Celtic Fist