Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 241
06-23-2013, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atseearr View Post
This makes sense. I will try completing the mission on my fed, with a Rommie friend. See if that helps.
Ive just encountered the same on my new fed char. Rinna Khev appears locked in place and cannot beam out. Mission cannot be completed.
Admiral Rednall
------- "May the fates hold off the coming of the storm"------
Career Officer
# 242
06-23-2013, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiendishrabbit View Post
As posted in another thread it seems like the script is bugged. She's waiting for Tovan to reply (Her brother), but he's a BOFF only available to Romulan characters.

So basically it's broken for Federation and Klingon characters.

Supposedly it's working if you run the mission together with a romulan player.
If this is so then thats absolutely shocking QA. Or rather none existant QA and version control.
Admiral Rednall
------- "May the fates hold off the coming of the storm"------
Lieutenant
# 243
06-23-2013, 09:21 AM
So this issue is there for 4-5 days, affect thousands of players and the devs doesn't even bother to deal with it. Nicely played....
Rihannsu
# 244
06-23-2013, 09:26 AM
At least i can confirm, that after having the same bug of Rinna Khev getting stuck, that the mission CAN BE FINISHED correctly, if you TEAM UP with a Romulan player.

I don't know, if it is necessary to have Rovan Khev (rom boff) with you, but we did.

Worked fine for my Federation character.
Starfleet Veteran
# 245 Rinna Khev Refuses to Leave
06-23-2013, 09:56 AM
Is anyone else having this problem and if so, how do I fix it? On the mission "Installation 18", all the other test subjects will beam out happily, but Rinna Khev seems to be fused with the bed when she gets up and will not beam out with the others. I genuinely don't know what to do!
Lieutenant
# 246
06-23-2013, 10:03 AM
There's tons of threads on the subject.

That part of the mission is broken for non-Romulans. What you need to do is find someone with a Romulan character, and the duty officer Tovan Khev. Team up with them, take Tovan along, and he will talk to her, allowing her to leave. She's stuck because he's not there to initiate the conversation before she beams up.
Ensign
# 247
06-23-2013, 10:22 AM
I did this mission before the server maintenance last Monday with my main character with no problems. I've been trying to complete it today with no avail. I will try the Romulan teammate thing but this issue is really annoying. Its a major glitch on a main storyline. I guess they will have to patch the game to fix it.
Captain
# 248
06-23-2013, 10:47 AM
There is a big thread in the bug reports section made up of many other smaller ones like this. The devs are aware and are looking at it.
A member of Romulan Intelligence. A fleet with over 400 members growing daily, friendly, relaxed, fun. We are the only fleet with the pure name of Romulan Intelligence. Welcome to the Tal Shiar. Look us up in game.

My You Tube new ESD tour Vid part 1: http://youtu.be/2CFCMkr830Y
Lt. Commander
# 249
06-23-2013, 10:50 AM
The work around is to take help of a romulan player. I asked one of my fleet mates to help me out with this mission after i failed 4 times.
SERVER NOT RESPONDING (1610s)
Ensign
# 250
06-23-2013, 11:04 AM
I tried it last night and this morning, I have the same problem.