Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 371 Installation 18 / Rinna Khev
07-01-2013, 08:13 AM
I got the same problem on my Captain (31) Fed Engineer. Rinna just won't activate and trigger the next sequence in the mission.
Survivor of Romulus
# 372
07-01-2013, 08:35 AM
Skip it. Save it for when they fix the damn bug.
Career Officer
# 373
07-01-2013, 10:43 AM
Same problem. Rinna won't beam out. Playing as Fed 50.
Commander
At the part of the Installation 18 mission where you need to rescue 4 captured test subjects as a Federation member I can not get Rina Khev to beam out. I talk to her and say, "lets get you out of here" and then she just stands there like she is about to activate her transporter but never does...is there any fix for this?

My character is Vice Admiral level and a Science officer if that helps at all. I have completed this mission with federation toons Pryor to the last patch where apparently a longer pause was added so that all dialogue could take place. However as a federation toon I don't think that dialogue is firing now because Tovan Khev, Rina's brother, is not there to make that dialogue happen.

I tried beaming to my ship to restart that part of the Nimbus 3 mission and it still stalls at the exact same spot with Rina failing to beam out and it will not advance to the next part of the mission so I am now stuck there.

Please fix this asap...thank you
Commander
# 375
07-01-2013, 11:13 AM
I am at the part where you talk to Rina Khev and when the dialogue is finished with her she just stands there like she is about to activate her transporter but never does.

The mission will not advance to the next objective because of this and all I can do at this point is drop it.

I tried beaming to my ship so that the Installation 18 part of the mission would begin again however all it did was stall at the exact same point.

I am trying to do this mission with a level 50 Vice admiral of Starfleet and it seems like after the last patch where apparently a pause was added so that Rina and Tovan Khev could complete all of their intended dialogue, this has broken it for my federation toon because of course Tovan is not part of my crew and can not complete any dialogue with his sister Rina.

I say this because before the last patch where apparently a pause was added I was able to complete this mission no problems at all with any federation toon I had. I found a toon that I had not played in a long time at level 50 and decided to take on the mission to get the purple doff, Law. I got the Doff as it appeared in my inventory however I can not complete the mission.

Some parts of the Nimbus 3 mission dialogue that is Tovan Khev's is spoken by one of my Boff's and this should be fixed as well there is no reason to have Tovan Khev speaking when one of my federation female boff's is on the screen. This is silly to say the least.

Last edited by elemberq333; 07-01-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 376
07-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Another one of these threads? Just 'Skip' the mission like everybody else had to do. If they intended to fix this it would have happened long ago, as it is it is starting to look like this particular bug will never be fixed, so best to 'Skip' the mission and get on with the game.
Starfleet Veteran
# 377
07-01-2013, 11:59 AM
The fix is....

Do this mission with a Romulan friend. She'll beam out then.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Ensign
# 378
07-01-2013, 01:06 PM
Is this still bugged?
Ensign
# 379
07-01-2013, 03:04 PM
^ As of today it is still bugged, and unable to finish and move on from this mission.
Ensign
# 380
07-01-2013, 04:28 PM
New patch! Notes say they're fixing Rinna! http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?tag=sto-patch-notes