Ensign
My B.O.'s are assigned in the ships slots, but my tray is empty. Looked at available skills (ones to be dragged to tray) and my B.O.'s skills aren't listed. In the upper left it says Captain and the list only the basic skills. No listing of Torp. HY 1, Emerg. Pwr to Slds 1, or Jam Targeting Sens.1, in which my B.O.'s are assigned. I tried assigning the ship slots to none and back to the B.O. and no change. Did buy a different ship in between purchasing acouple of my B.O.s.

Last edited by borg101010; 05-23-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Captain
# 2
05-23-2013, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg101010 View Post
My B.O.'s are assigned in the ships slots, but my tray is empty. Looked at available skills (ones to be dragged to tray) and my B.O.'s skills aren't listed. In the upper left it says Captain and the list only the basic skills. No listing of Torp. HY 1, Emerg. Pwr to Slds 1, or Jam Targeting Sens.1, in which my B.O.'s are assigned. I tried assigning the ship slots to none and back to the B.O. and no change. Did buy a different ship in between purchasing acouple of my B.O.s.
You tried everything that I would suggest. This is a reoccurring bug that happens after a big season update, if they are aware of it, it usually gets fixed at the next update cycle.... which is usually Thursdays. Use the "?" button and report the issue.
What's Star Trek Online without Exploration? Star Wars! (War zones and STFs)
Are you sure it isn't time for a "colourful metaphor"? --Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
Star Trek Battles Channel - Play STO more like Star Trek with challenge, teamwork and FUN!