Career Officer
# 11
05-26-2013, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by x0ligy View Post
I had issues on this map, died respawned "you are under attack" (by space) BOOOOOM!!! Lance kill lol

And yes spheres are faster ddont know if intentional or not someone said they might have aux to engines
The Spheres are broken. It doesn't matter which Borg related mission you do. -.-
The jar kitty watches you.
Career Officer
# 12
05-26-2013, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdamc View Post
Who do so many people assume that if they can't beat a mission, it's way too hard?
HSE is actually quite easy once you get to understand the basics. And believe me, the Unimatrices' Lance isn't the most dangerous thing about them, assuming you have a good build, then FbP(Feedback Pulse) is actually the killer. One tip - don't try HSE with PUGs, unless you want to see whether your build allows you to carry your teammates in extreme situations, because it is my observation, that most random players are way too weak for ISE, not even mentioning HSE...
You haven't played the Hive Onslaught lately. You blow up randomly even if the lance doesn't hit you. That, and the lances fire through the octahedron even though it's not supposed to. It's really THAT messed up!
The jar kitty watches you.