Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 Klingon Uniform Slot Bug
05-23-2013, 03:31 PM
Having problems with multiple Klingon characters, including the new Romulan Klingon-aligned alt. I can set and make costumes fine, but every so often - apparently after logging out - the extra costumes made are no longer usable. They still appear in the list, both at the tailor and in the drop-down selection, but can't be chosen or edited and the costume slots are freed up. I can create more in the slots... but the old unusuable costumes linger there and clog the list, so obviously this isn't going to be viable in the long run.

Both characters this affected haven't bought costume slots, but do have the extras from the veteran reward. The bug seems to affect everything but the default initial slot though.
Ensign
# 2
05-27-2013, 12:12 PM
I got the same error. When you try and rename it, you get an "outfit uses invalid parts" message and refuses to rename it.
Ensign
# 3
05-27-2013, 01:01 PM
I am also experiencing this problem. I can only modify slot one. No modification will save to slots two or three. Does anyone have a fix for it? I can only wear slot one.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-27-2013, 02:53 PM
This issue is remaining since i started playing the game more than a year ago.i cant modify any of my khg customs,when i hit modify pops the regular custom and not the khg in wearing.the khg elite commander accolade keeps there unfinished when i did make al stf ground elite optionals.theres no unlocks on my rep tab.i cant send a bug report couse it pops that the server could not connect or something like that.my go down fighting does not works on my ship,the button appears on grey unavailable to use.these are some of my bugs
Ensign
# 5
05-27-2013, 05:18 PM
I can't change my costumes on any of my KDF toons either. Nice to see cryptic ignoring klingon problems still. If this happened to one fed it'd be fixed within a day.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feyll View Post
I can't change my costumes on any of my KDF toons either. Nice to see cryptic ignoring klingon problems still. If this happened to one fed it'd be fixed within a day.
Agreed.
I can`t blame the GM team becouse they replied every sigle ticket I've sent, however those answers were not what I was looking for...still no solutions. I think they should fix this tailor issue thing, like I said on my last post, its years this been happening to many members and I think its only on the KDF side, or most of it.
They should care about this important bugs instead of fixing insignificant things and take care a bit more about the KDF. This are not minor issues, being not able to change your toon's outfit and get stucked with an unlocked accolade is a shame.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
11-04-2013, 10:15 AM
I just got hit with this bug today, and I have several costume slots on my characters, as it stands, I can't even switch to my KHG uniforms as they are the ones that are blocked by this change, it hit me when I started the new FE.
Empire Veteran
# 8
11-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Noticed same problem just now on one of my KDF toons.
6 active costume slots that I am unable to switch to or edit in any way.
"Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"

Last edited by claudiusdk; 02-01-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Ensign
# 9 Eeyup
05-27-2014, 08:23 PM
Got hit by this bug just recently... At least you can create a few new uniforms... in my case
Cryptic Studios Team
# 10
05-29-2014, 10:25 AM
We are aware of the issue. This bug is more resilient than a proverbial cockroach. It just won't die.

Can I get the character name@handle for affected characters please?