Ensign
Sorry Dev?s. But does anybody in your office knowing what he?s doing?

A new patch today " For improvement od Server stability" as Bran stated and what?s happening?

The" Login failed for unknown reason" is back.

For me this is no more solving issues nor proper programming.

I think you are stuck in some " Trial and error".

I won?t mention if you take down the servers for a whole day or two. But get this issues fixed for good.
Ensign
# 2
05-24-2013, 10:09 AM
Same here. You guys did something really bad this time. Can't login. Loading gets stuck on character list loading screen or retrieving maps screen. The I get 'Login failed fo unknown reasons"...

Also, forum is now slower than my dead parrot...
Republic Veteran
# 3
05-24-2013, 10:12 AM
Unresolved Issues again,it's almost the weekend,why are we not surprised.

Sorry,you've used all my patience up during the farcical midweek launch fiasco,kindly pull your fingers out and stop making this franchise look decidedly second rate...

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS." <------> Grant Morrison
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
05-24-2013, 10:12 AM
Yeah, It's back. Started where I couldn't log into my VA fed characters, now I can't log in at all. "Login Failed for Unknown Reason".
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-24-2013, 10:13 AM
yep nobody can log in but hey lets leave the servers up and ignore the problem
Ensign
# 6
05-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Star Trek - The Trouble with the Unknown Reason - my favorite episode.

I was also stuck on the loading screen a couple of times, then it loaded and when I clicked play the error kicked in.
Republic Veteran
# 7
05-24-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szponixx View Post
Same here. You guys did something really bad this time. Can't login. Loading gets stuck on character list loading screen or retrieving maps screen. The I get 'Login failed fo unknown reasons"...

Also, forum is now slower than my dead parrot...
No, no.....No, 'e's stunned!

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS." <------> Grant Morrison
Ensign
# 8
05-24-2013, 10:17 AM
Wow, Cryptic. Way to stay classy.

Seems pretty obvious that someone forgot to merge code fixes over the last few days into today's patch.

Seriously, I wish I had the Cryptic dev's job. A dream job, by any stretch. You can make mistakes, fall below 98% uptime regularly, offer no transparency, totally disregard your clients, and still have your job at the end of the day.

At my job, if I do something crazy, like allow my network to fall below 99.9% uptime, or fail to report issues, or do shoddy QA on apps, I get a reprimand the first time, and fired the second time for client facing issues like this.

Dream job alert! Everyone who wants to be paid to fail, apply at Cryptic!

/rant
Captain
# 9
Well, yeah... my grandmother is probably a better engineer than the guys Cryptic has.
Ensign
# 10
Same issue here =[ Hoping they get it working soon