Captain
... to buy a sub/ zen/ LTS/ coffee cups for the two devs they have left at Champions Online? Now that I'm back in colder lands and don't seem to be going anywhere any time soon, I may drop a buck or two on our mutual obesssion.

Last time I tried to use them outside of Canada I was forced to get a... ugh... Scotiabank account because the Credit Union was commie or something. But that was a decade ago. Times change. Credit Unions become The Man.

Feed me your raktajino-like wisdom.
# 2
05-26-2013, 10:30 AM
Bump diddly ump
# 3
05-26-2013, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370 View Post
... to buy a sub/ zen/ LTS/ coffee cups for the two devs they have left at Champions Online? Now that I'm back in colder lands and don't seem to be going anywhere any time soon, I may drop a buck or two on our mutual obesssion.

Last time I tried to use them outside of Canada I was forced to get a... ugh... Scotiabank account because the Credit Union was commie or something. But that was a decade ago. Times change. Credit Unions become The Man.

Feed me your raktajino-like wisdom.
For starters, please don't bump threads it's against the forum rules.

As for your original question, though i'm not in Canada I haven't heard any problems of people using credit unions to purchase things. My friends up there use them and have bought zen without a problem.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Captain
# 4
05-26-2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
For starters, please don't bump threads it's against the forum rules.
Really?! Since when?

Quote:
As for your original question, though i'm not in Canada I haven't heard any problems of people using credit unions to purchase things. My friends up there use them and have bought zen without a problem.
Thank you very much. Ask Branflakes to give you a raise.