Ensign
Can someone help me? I have a problem in the episode : Neutral no more. I have to claim a new ship but i can't claim not one, I have to buy one and i don't have much zen and dilithuim. can i get a ship for free?
Ensign
# 2
05-25-2013, 07:07 AM
I had that same problem. I was eligible for a new ship before I reached that point in the quest line so I wasn't able to get another ship.

The solution was to pull all the gear from the ship I just got and disband it. This freed up a ship slot and I was able to continue with the quest. Basically I got the same ship that I just disbanded. Hope this helps.
Ensign
# 3
06-18-2013, 09:15 AM
what happens if i can not disband the current ship i have as it is the only one that i own. how would i go about competing this mission then?

thanks
Captain
# 4
06-18-2013, 09:43 AM
Have you spoken with (IIRC, at this point) Subcommander Neral, aboard the Flotilla? It's kind of like promotions on the Fed side - you have to actually report in person to the boss' office, so they can give you your free ship token. (You are level 10 and eligible for the next ship tier, right?)
-------------------------------------------
I'm old enough not to care too much about what you think of me --
But I'm young enough to remember the future, the way things ought to be...

- Rush, "Cut To the Chase", Counterparts
Republic Veteran
# 5
06-18-2013, 12:22 PM
Yeah, you have to actually go to the commander first to get your token. Once you do, go down to the ship vendor and you can claim your Romulan vessel for that tier.

Note, it only lets you buy the Romulan vessel. Your allies ships are not covered by the Romulan ship token. You can, however, claim any ally C-Store ships you've bought for that tier.
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
Captain
# 6
06-18-2013, 03:59 PM
It is kind of stupid that you get promoted and a new ship based on story rather than rank for Centurion. This mission really should activate as soon as the player reaches level 10 rather than if they completed "Turing Point". When I was leveling my Reman, he hit level 10 before that mission. I used the Legacy Pack ship before that mission activated, and continued to use it until level 20 when I started using the Valdore.
Career Officer
Very annoying I'm having the same problem was using an 8hr skill boost plus LTS skill boost so made lvl 10 before the neutral no more mission then claimed the free warbird with level up token no go mission wouldn't advance. .
i figured maybe claiming the LoR pack dhael before running the turning point mission was causing a problem, since I had an extra toon slot figured I'd just roll another reman sci allied with the kdf. so ran all missions using just the stock gear, got to neutral no more and same problem claimed the free ship but it won't advance. kinda annoying as I have 6 roms this would have made seven. I should have known new patch something had to get broken, hopefully a fix is forthcoming quickly as no one trying to make a romulan can get past the mission at present.

submitted ticket like that will help lol, why is bug support issue search broken honestly I must be super lucky as I'm always the 1st to find these issues and have to create a new issue thread for each bug. /sarcasm off
Career Officer
# 8
06-21-2013, 04:05 PM
bump thread as still an issue
Ensign
# 9
06-21-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm having this same problem, except I'm aligned with the Federation. I claimed my new ship, set it as the active ship, no luck. Then I tried giving it a makeover, still no luck. The mission won't go any further. This is the second time this has happened to me. I had this happen with my first character, submitted a ticket, no response. Made another character, tried it again, same bug.

This really sucks.
Ensign
# 10
06-22-2013, 02:23 PM
Yeah this is just sad and pathetic!!!!! I have had this happen twice in the last 2 days, submitted 2 tickets, one is on over 24 hours and no response to any. What kind of sorry BS is this company trying to run. Now I know its a new patch and ill prolly get trolled on that, but this is not my firts game expansion, and I have seen other games to leaps and bounds better than this one...I can see why there is so much hate for this game and the people running it out there, really i can truly see it.....