Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 273
# 1 A.r.w.?
05-26-2013, 03:15 PM
Noticed this registry on the Mirror Warbirds:-

http://i80.servimg.com/u/f80/14/83/54/34/mirror10.jpg

We know I.S.S. (Imperial Starship/Starfleet Ship) and A.K.S. (Alliance Klingon Ship), but what does A.R.W mean? Alliance Romulan Warbird? Did they join up with the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance?

I'm just curious is all, no real importance, just wondering
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Task Force Ja'Dok Series (3 Part Series)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,302
# 2
05-26-2013, 04:06 PM
yup in the mirror universe the romulan star empire was conquered by the alliance and integrated into it


so the ARW is Alliance Romulan Warbird or Allied Romulan Warbird (just like the AKS could also be Allied Klingon Ship)
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 273
# 3
05-26-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpgtx View Post
yup in the mirror universe the romulan star empire was conquered by the alliance and integrated into it


so the ARW is Alliance Romulan Warbird or Allied Romulan Warbird (just like the AKS could also be Allied Klingon Ship)
did not know that, wasn't said in the show at all. was it in one of the books?
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Task Force Ja'Dok Series (3 Part Series)
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,302
# 4
05-26-2013, 05:13 PM
yup the DS9 series it was a passing line
Lieutenant
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 89
# 5
07-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpgtx View Post
yup the DS9 series it was a passing line
I watched DS9 fairly recently and that was never stated to my knowledge; in fact is was stated that the Romulans might be a possible ally to a resurgent Terran movement.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,689
# 6
07-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharksinspace View Post
I watched DS9 fairly recently and that was never stated to my knowledge; in fact is was stated that the Romulans might be a possible ally to a resurgent Terran movement.
I don't remember it myself, if I remember correctly, Mirror Sisko before he was killed say he was going to go to the Romulans to try and get help. But I honestly don't remember anything about the Romulans being conquered.
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3
# 7
01-24-2014, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
I don't remember it myself, if I remember correctly, Mirror Sisko before he was killed say he was going to go to the Romulans to try and get help. But I honestly don't remember anything about the Romulans being conquered.
good, I hate terrain filth
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:47 AM.