Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Republic Veteran
# 21
06-01-2013, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandraelune View Post
Fed does not get that torp unless from a Lockbox. KDF gets it on a BoP in C-Store. Rom's get in as a mission reward, even repeatable.
The Bio-molecular torpedo launcher isn't in a lockbox. You're confusing that with the Bio-NEURAL warhead. They're different weapons.

To answer the question: you can't get it as a Fed or a KDF character, at this time, it seems to be a Romulan-only weapon.
Career Officer
# 22
06-09-2013, 11:32 PM
What I Wanna know is if they are gonna make the bio-molecular warheads free to the feds WIKI link http://sto.gamepedia.com/Bio-Molecular_Warhead_Launcher

Last edited by diabolical91; 06-09-2013 at 11:34 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-10-2013, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolical91 View Post
What I Wanna know is if they are gonna make the bio-molecular warheads free to the feds WIKI link http://sto.gamepedia.com/Bio-Molecular_Warhead_Launcher
Why? The Feds have some unique mission rewards (like the Overcharged Sniper Rifle), the KDF have some unique mission rewards (Hirogen Blast Rifle), it's only fair the Romulans have some unique ones too.
"But in-game I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason you were brought into the forums, that by knowing me here for a little, you might know me better there."
Career Officer
# 24
06-10-2013, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
Where do you get a Warp Core other than the dilth store in a mission since Roms get one?Where do you get bio neural torpedo from as Roms get those as well?

What missions supply these for Feds and Klinks as well?

TY.
on the kdf side (allied rom as well) i can steal the bio-neural from the raptor i got free a while back, for the feds (and allied rom) its from a reward pack that can be gotten on the exchange. one time the bio-neural was an impressive weapon but with a lot of other weapons open to use, i think a bio-neural is not what you really want to be honest.
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T6 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T6 hero ship.
Lieutenant
# 25
06-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasandaro View Post
There's the Bio-neural warhead, which is a KDF torp that the Feds can get in a box, and it's main claim to fame is that it can defend itself and so some pretty jinky tracking.

The Bio-Molecular Torpedo (no wiki page yet) is the one the Roms get from a mission and hasn't been made available to the other sides yet. The main value of this one is that it's a crew killer like nobody's business.
That last part is a big one. After six seconds of hitting, it kills crew. Period. Not just a chance. It does this TWICE per torp if I'm reading the tool tip right (from memory, anyway). I can see these weapons giving those beefy cruiser drivers in PvP a stroke, although I have yet to test this theory. I really like them. As much as I'd like to have access to them on my standard Feds and Klinks, it's nice to see they're restricted and that uniqueness isn't limited to just races and ships.
Captain
# 26
06-11-2013, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurriknak View Post
That last part is a big one. After six seconds of hitting, it kills crew. Period. Not just a chance. It does this TWICE per torp if I'm reading the tool tip right (from memory, anyway). I can see these weapons giving those beefy cruiser drivers in PvP a stroke, although I have yet to test this theory. I really like them. As much as I'd like to have access to them on my standard Feds and Klinks, it's nice to see they're restricted and that uniqueness isn't limited to just races and ships.
I just hope there's a way to get a beefed up version of it in the future. Highest MK you can get is 11.
Captain
# 27
06-12-2013, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carrowcanary View Post
Why? The Feds have some unique mission rewards (like the Overcharged Sniper Rifle), the KDF have some unique mission rewards (Hirogen Blast Rifle), it's only fair the Romulans have some unique ones too.
To be honest i would gladly give the KDF and Romulans access to the overcharged plasma sniper rifle in exchange for the Hirogen rifle.

Maybe some day..

The Biomolecular Warhead is similar to the chroniton flux which is unique to the federation.
The former does more damage and kills crew, the latter slows opponents down and kills crew.
Captain
# 28
06-12-2013, 04:34 PM
The KDF get the Batleth and it lvls with the char as wit that sniper rifle you need to repeat it to get the higher lvl.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers