Career Officer
# 41
05-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaewen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavewark View Post
just give griefers the ability to vote kick someone they want to victimize the system can check to see if they're being frustrated to heck already by SERVER NOT RESPONDING. I(f that's what they did then the system FURTHER drives them crazy anddeducts from their bank account and gives to the griefers
Fixed this one too....

C'mon people leeching is my preferred method of playing and anyone that won't let me mooch off of them while they do all of the work is griefing me! No one has the right to force me to participate on a team. I can make up all sorts of excuses and lies to justify my not doing anything.
We can "fix" your posts as well.
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-26-2013, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaewen View Post
There, I fixed it for you.
The server status has been of a more recent nature.
The whining about leechers and the elitist have been around for many months, so no you did not fix anything.
Captain
# 43
05-26-2013, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon653 View Post
So while running an Azure Nebula this evening the group I was in had one leech, not a big deal, it happens. Well half way through the mission one of the other guys bails over one guy, leaving the rest of us high and dry. His parting message:

"Leechers may leech off somebody else, I'm out of here"

Well I just wanted to tell everyone who does this that you are just as bad as the leech. Now I can understand leaving if it was an elite stf and there where two or more leechers, which I have seen happen before, but an Azure Nebula? I mean come on suck it up and finish the mission, all you are doing is punishing yourself by leaving, the leecher doesn't care.

If it's one guy ignore him, maybe throw the GMs a report if you like, but just keep going.
A leaver who leaves when they see a leecher is not as bad as a leecher. A leecher is trying to gain rewards without contributing to the success of the mission.

A leaver does not want to play a mission short handed because of a leecher and a leaver does not want to reward and encourage people to continue to leech. If everyone would leave when someone tries to leech and they see it happening all the time when they try to leech then the leecher would stop leeching.

Right now their is no way to stop leeching except for everyone to police the game themselves by leaving the missions making sure the leecher gets nothing.