Lt. Commander
Every time i attempt to log in, i get the same problem, been trying for hours and still nothing, anyone else having this issue?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2010, 09:16 AM
Had this problem from day zero.
Well really I had 'connection timed out' but these two really go hand-in-hand
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Ahh, glad to hear im not the only one shame tho, really wanted to try the beta out also shame u been stuck with this problem too :S you ever been able to log in at all?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-19-2010, 09:39 AM
Nope, I finished downloading the client late on the 12th so I waited till the 13th to install and play. Well that day rolled around and every time I tried to login I would get 'connection login timed out' I thought it was just too many people the 14th came and still the same I started writing and looking for a solution and found nothing. The devs didnt even help, very sad. On Sunday I was trying to uninstall and reinstall and the install program got uninstalled and was gone I went to go get it back and my download said it would take 45 weeks to 5 days and for me that was too long. With still no answer from the devs I cancelled my issue tag, cancelled my pre-order, and decided to wait and see how this game develops over the next few months. I still want to play, dont get me wrong, but I feel like I was ignored and if that what happens now what will happen when Im a paying costumer?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-19-2010, 10:02 AM
I suppose it's an issue with the client. Been trying to log in for over an hour now and everytime the connection to the account server times out. My friend however could connect at the very same time without any problems (not even a server busy message...). So I am downloading again and will try to reinstall. Hope it'll work
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhilana
I suppose it's an issue with the client. Been trying to log in for over an hour now and everytime the connection to the account server times out. My friend however could connect at the very same time without any problems (not even a server busy message...). So I am downloading again and will try to reinstall. Hope it'll work
Check your proxy, changing that could help get you in. Trying a forced verify may help too.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-19-2010, 12:27 PM
I've been able to get through this merely by repeatedly logging in again and again...its annoying but it works after 5-6 tries
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-19-2010, 01:49 PM
and now it won't let me log in at all.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-19-2010, 03:06 PM
I just got this while pvping the first time i died. VERY annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Mine just says "connecting to login server..." for several minutes then goes back to the login screen I was able to login for just a few minutes before this happened and got "disconnected from account server" when I was disconnected.