Ensign
# 31
05-30-2013, 12:03 AM
Add me to the list, exactly the same issue. Very upsetting to hear you guys have been waiting weeks or worse on this. I had planned on getting a Founders pack for Neverwinter, definitely know better than to do that now!!! You guys saved me from dumping $200 on a company that cant handle even the most basic support issues, you have my most sincere thanks for sharing your experiences and saving others from investing in lifetime subs with this company!
Lieutenant
# 32
05-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Yeah, don't give these people any money. I'm at well over two weeks now, with ZERO response, and positive indicators that they haven't even read the ticket.

This is theft, I gave money and they are failing to provide a service. At this point, I'm going to just suggest everyone in the same boat just gives up, and finds another game/company to do business with.

You will not get your account back.
Ensign
# 33
05-30-2013, 12:04 PM
Well, if you arent planning on spending more money with them, I wouldnt help you either.

P.S. I got a response asking for more info after 2 days. Try not being a prick, people might be more willing to help you.
Lieutenant
# 34
05-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by effreem514 View Post
Well, if you arent planning on spending more money with them, I wouldnt help you either.

P.S. I got a response asking for more info after 2 days. Try not being a prick, people might be more willing to help you.
I actually was going to spend more money, when I tried to get back on over two weeks ago. I' glad you got an email asking for more info, did that actually result in any help? I got one response a few days in too, telling me there were logon queues and they would fix it. Totally ignoring my problem.

I haven't been a 'prick' to anyone, here merely warning someone that spending money with this company is risky, as it is. Go look at the other threads with, other people waiting for WEEKS to get access to a product they PAID for.

Or are you astro-turfing?
Ensign
# 35
05-31-2013, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malwiz View Post
did that actually result in any help?
Or are you astro-turfing?

No

And whats astro-turfing?
Lieutenant
# 36
06-01-2013, 12:32 PM
I do know, they've lost hundreds of dollars of potential income from just me, so they are really shooting themselves.

I'm done trying to get my account back now, it's been over a month, it is not possible.

I'll be moving on to another game, Rift went f2p this weekend. Come join me?

PS. Astro-Turfing is the process of political or corporation employees (or fanatic volunteers) post misinformation on the web to improve a groups image.
Ensign
# 37
06-02-2013, 02:27 AM
Yea, I am having the same issue with the OP. I had a cryptic account and a perfect world account when they where not technically joined. One for STO and one for blacklight. Now that they have merged it will not let me merge either account for some stupid reason. I put a ticket in and im hoping to get a reply but I doubt it. I had a lifetime subscription, 2 level 50 characters and countless items that I had bought with cryptic points. Can a forum admin or someone from support please help with this?
Lieutenant
# 38
06-02-2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalza1 View Post
Yea, I am having the same issue with the OP. I had a cryptic account and a perfect world account when they where not technically joined. One for STO and one for blacklight. Now that they have merged it will not let me merge either account for some stupid reason. I put a ticket in and im hoping to get a reply but I doubt it. I had a lifetime subscription, 2 level 50 characters and countless items that I had bought with cryptic points. Can a forum admin or someone from support please help with this?
The forum "Admins" are just volunteers who enjoy being censors. And no one from support comes here, or talks to them.

You will not get help, just as I have not, or many others for weeks and months. One person here has been waiting since december, thats the better part of a year.

You might as well find another game.
Ensign
# 39
06-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalza1 View Post

I've actually been playing Warframe and Planetside 2 but I might have to give rift another shot. I really like Rifts class implementations, especially the Rift Stalker. A rogue tank that teleports! Epic fun but hard to manage. I managed to tank a heroic 5 man fight that required an offtank by teleporting back and forth from the boss to the adds and back, it was epic!
Lieutenant
# 40
06-03-2013, 10:17 PM
And best of all, trion worlds actually has a support staff. You can get them on the phone, you don't have to send an email and pray.
Closed Thread