Lieutenant
# 51
06-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorlock691 View Post
Yeah. I would recommend you create a 2nd PWE account and link your Cryptic/STO account to that one like I did. It's a pain in the rear, but at least you will have access to your old STO Chars...
Its too bad not all of us have that options. Some (most?) of us are just out of luck indefinitely.
Ensign
# 52
06-10-2013, 03:58 PM
So any news? I havent heard anything in a week now. I think this is the 3rd week this hasnt been resolved for me.

EDIT: 2nd week since the ticket was opened. I emailed support 3 weeks ago though and still havent heard anything from that email either.
Ensign
# 53
06-12-2013, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowexx View Post
I gave up trying to recover my account 9 months ago after only ever receiving the auto response to tickets. I however tried again a month ago as LOR looked like fun to try. 20 days for first response with generic links to fix problems. I followed the instructions for further information to be given and am currently at 2 weeks wait. Is this happening for everyone? I wanted to buy the LOR pack while it was cheap, 2 days until it goes up.

At 32 days now and 2 tickets, reply was generic auto reply for both ( exactly the same )and they mark it as solved. I don't have my stuff back or even a reply saying no its gone. Great way to treat People that had to pay for subs before there was free to play.
Closed Thread