Ensign
# 1 Missing Doffs
05-26-2013, 09:45 AM
I just leveled up to 18 (federation), and I should have received some new duty officers, but none have shown up. I've tried talking to the various duty officer npcs at starfleet academy, but don't see anyway to claim the missing doffs. Is there someplace else I should be looking?
Lieutenant
# 2
05-26-2013, 10:20 AM
Go to hail starfleet of your minimap left under.

Go to tap in progress en thn top of the list there you find it what your looking for.
Ensign
# 3
05-26-2013, 10:28 AM
Looked there already. Unfortunately there's nothing there related to Doffs.
Republic Veteran
# 4
05-26-2013, 10:31 AM
They're received through a mission that pops up when you hit the appropriate level. You have to complete said mission to receive the Doffs as a reward.

If somehow you didn't receive the mission, or accidentally cancelled it, you should be able to get it back from the Doff assignment officer. If you're a Fed-aligned Romulan, that's on New Romulus. Regular Feds can go to Starfleet Academy.
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.

Last edited by bluegrassgeek; 05-26-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Ensign
# 5
05-26-2013, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassgeek View Post
They're received through a mission that pops up when you hit the appropriate level. You have to complete said mission to receive the Doffs as a reward.

If somehow you didn't receive the mission, or accidentally cancelled it, you should be able to get it back from the Doff assignment officer. If you're a Fed-aligned Romulan, that's on New Romulus. Regular Feds can go to Starfleet Academy.
I checked with the Personnel Officer, no available missions. Must be bugged.
Republic Veteran
# 6
05-26-2013, 11:51 AM
Hm. See what happens when you hit 19. It might catch it then. Otherwise, yeah, submit a bug ticket.
____
Keep calm, and continue firing photon torpedoes.
Ensign
# 7
05-27-2013, 07:25 AM
Just hit 23 and did receive the Commander level Doff pack, but I still never received the level 18 pack. Now that I know what to look for, I went back through the Captain's Log and the only New Duty Officers entry was for the Commander pack at 23.