Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Romulan Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 11
05-27-2013, 05:42 AM
I only kept Thovan, Hiven and D'vex out of the named bunch.

http://i.imgur.com/dqR0hMj.jpg

mostly greyish Federation Romulan parts, all of them are recieving grey, Romulan helmets when going on ground missions. It's a nice touch that you can use the battered D'vex helmet as a costume option.
Survivor of Remus
# 12
05-27-2013, 05:50 AM
I did a Battlestar Galactica 1978 (brown top tan pants and gun holster) take on mine and i also renamed a few personnel.

Tovan: basically the same but i gave him more of a tan and got rid of the Tattoo, he is supposed to be a like a Spock not a Chakotay.

Veril: is renamed Kasis, veril seems like a boy reman to me. and i put the looks of number two which really don't look as bad but are more realistic than 1 or 3.

Satra: Since she is my chief MD i thought might name her Dr. Salar, after the Vulcan doctor in TNG.

Hiven: i got rid of him and replaced him with a Boomer like Romulan you see in BSG 1978, Hiven looks too bulky for my crew. I like the lean fighters in combat. So i modeled Boomer after Tuvok.

Technically all these guys are Colonial Warriors lol.
"This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
Captain
# 13
05-27-2013, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fraghul2000 View Post
I only kept Thovan, Hiven and D'vex out of the named bunch.

http://i.imgur.com/dqR0hMj.jpg

mostly greyish Federation Romulan parts, all of them are recieving grey, Romulan helmets when going on ground missions. It's a nice touch that you can use the battered D'vex helmet as a costume option.

And they look wonderfull.

Anyway, next to the 4 story boffs Tovan, Hiven, Satra and Virel, are there any other story related boffs to collect? I stopped playing at Lv. 11 and I am concentrating on doff missions now.
Captain
# 14
05-27-2013, 07:41 AM
D'vex is the last one you can get (the old engineer on virinat that was the previous owner of your T'liss warbird)
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
05-27-2013, 07:52 AM
Obviously I have Toven since you can't get rid of him, but I also ditched the Reman chic and Satra.

I sort of kept D'vex and Hiven except I bought some rare boffs from the exchange and remade them, except D'vex is now Sci and Hiven is Eng. Hiven just seemed the type to be don and dirty in an engine room while D'vex seemed more the McCoy type.

At first I was just going to get rid of them all but then I came up with the idea to switch Hiven and D'vex and think it came out really good, besides now D'vex has a female nurse to flirt with...damned frisky 200+ yr old Romulans lol
Captain
# 16
05-27-2013, 08:01 AM
In what episode do I get D'vex?
Captain
# 17
05-27-2013, 08:15 AM
devil's choice the last one before the romulan featured episode series
Commander
# 18
05-27-2013, 08:47 AM
I only customized their uniforms. "Me and the gang"

EDIT: That screenshot was during the Search for New Romulus and there have been some changes in the costumes since them. Will probably add them there later.

EDIT 2: Added the character selection screenshot.

Legacy of Romulus - Closed Beta - Round 1 Playtester

Last edited by malakhglitch; 05-27-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Career Officer
# 19
05-27-2013, 09:21 AM
crap quality pictures, wouldnt expect anything less off jpg quality.

The "Main" Crew.
Tovan has no adjustments to his facial features, completely altered the body and clothes though.
Hiven has lost his scar, jaw line and neck line slightly shrunk, body has also been adjusted along with clothes.
Satra has been given a more traditional romulan look with lippy, change of clothes and body shape. default clothes make her look fat.
Veril face has been slightly altered, slightly more cheek size to give the appearance of young reman woman. her body size has also been adjusted accordingly along with clothes.
Second members of the crew.
Lwisa Nadan, "Susan", Kura'Idakita, Tron.
Lwisa is first officer (left in red uniform).
Third group members.
5 of 9, D'vex, Renuk, 6 of 16.
D'vex has had his tattoo made smaller as it looked ridiculously huge, also given him a sort of shaved head. adjusted his body shape to fit that of a man in his later years of life.
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T6 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T6 hero ship.
Captain
# 20
05-27-2013, 09:52 AM
So here is my crew:

Hiven: changed his body and face, made him less bulkier. Medical officer
Tovan: gave him more muscle, less hair. Second in command, tactical officer.
Captain: Tactical Officer
Satra: Hair and face changes, science officer
7 of 7: minor face and body changes, gave him this cool sci-fi visor.
Virl (not pictured): well.. I don't like this Nosferatu race.. did some minor changes but.. well..I don't like the race.

And as you can see, I take advantage of this Alliance System.

http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/...ps80e781cb.png