Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Romulan Gameplay
Login

Career Officer
# 41
07-20-2013, 02:06 AM
My crew.

Hiven was replaced in the away team by my chief of security T'Pari and Veril was made to look more like when she was introduced on Tribble. Otherwise they are simply wearing TNG Romulan uniforms with a sash that has the Starfleet department colour on it.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Survivor of Romulus
# 42
07-20-2013, 08:29 AM
Here is Admiral Shinzon and his Motely Crew

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Commander
# 43
07-20-2013, 07:20 PM
This is my senior staff, http://imageshack.us/f/547/l83s.jpg/, however Satra is now Tonala and Hiven is now Hahkius, and I don't have D'vex, he stole a shuttle "chasing the orange Mugato that took his doorbell*"

*Just dismissed him cause I felt like it.
Captain
# 44
07-21-2013, 03:43 PM
I don't have a pic of mine. But I still use the whole crew. You picked up from the story lines. Including the last one, D'Vex. I still kept their original outfits. Then created other outfits to match what my captain would be wearing at the time. That way I have their original looks to rotate around with.

I kept all their looks the same how I found them. However the ears on Verils, I went with a more Reman look. I won't be dismiss mine, as I find them all valuable.
Lieutenant
# 45
09-23-2013, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbreprime View Post
http://i1362.photobucket.com/albums/...psb1fc7030.png

From Left to Right:

Leonard Percy "Duke" Hendrickson - Captain of the R.R.W. Liberty and ex-Fed

Tovan Khev - XO and Chief of Security

Landek - Chief of Engineering and Operations (Overhauled the D'Vex boff)

Rinna Khev - Chief Tactical Officer (Rare Boff - Superior Op, Sub)

Sonra - Chief Science and Medical Officer (VR Boff - Superior Op, Sub, Superior Plasma)

The pic doesn't quite do Duke justice as he's 6'7" and all the Roms are 6'0"ish or less. The episodes where I was undercover as a Tal'Shiar were a little silly.

Tal'Shiar Minion: "Sir, he fits the description of the human we've been looking for."

Hakeev: "SILENCE!!! Clearly this 6'7" African American human is a great agent of the Tal'Shiar and in no way a plant from the Fed/RR!"
how did you get teh rinna BOFF? or did you just name a female romulan BOFF and make it look like Rinna?
Captain
# 46
09-23-2013, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmallm View Post
I don't have a pic of mine. But I still use the whole crew. You picked up from the story lines. Including the last one, D'Vex. I still kept their original outfits. Then created other outfits to match what my captain would be wearing at the time. That way I have their original looks to rotate around with.

I kept all their looks the same how I found them. However the ears on Verils, I went with a more Reman look. I won't be dismiss mine, as I find them all valuable.
The storyline bridge crew is actually pretty damn strong in a ground mission. They complement each others powers really well. Tovan hits like a truck too.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Captain
# 47
09-23-2013, 11:07 PM
Anyway, for my bridge crews I usually go for a matching theme in all black/shiny.

For the KDF allied romulans it yields what I believe is the best actual outfit in the game, bar none. If only I could put it on Veril, but eh...

Note that I dont actually use these boffs anymore for space combat, they are just my away team/dept heads.

Lyzara and company of the I.R.W. DNT Omicron X

http://i.imgur.com/5DTQhpw.jpg

The fed version leaves a little to be desired, but it still looks ok.

Kailiana and company of the R.R.W. DNT Theta X

http://i.imgur.com/IRGETvh.jpg

And yes, both are Fleet Dhelans
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Commander
# 48
09-24-2013, 10:03 AM
Guess Im in the minority I dont usually modify the look of named BOFFs the game gives you. Some really creative works in here tho!
Commander
# 49
10-30-2013, 08:25 PM
gave tovan a makeover that seems perfect for his personality

I present EMO TOVAN! *snicker*
Different Angle