Lieutenant
# 1 Scramble sensors question
05-27-2013, 02:09 AM
Just wondering if anyone uses this in pve, or in pvp. Are there mobs that are immune to it? Anyone played with the gravety well + scramble sensors thing?

Just wondering..
Captain
# 2
05-27-2013, 02:33 AM
I use Scramble Sensors 1 in PVE (Have used it occasionally in the odd private PVP match I've done).

I haven't found anyone immune to it, and it's useful for a defensive power if you are getting ganged up on and you don't have to protect something, as it can give you a brief period of having one less person shooting you and can give you that extra few seconds to heal or trigger a power.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Lieutenant
# 3
05-27-2013, 02:46 AM
People have told me that it breaks on damage, but i have yet to see on the tool tip that it breaks on damage. Scramble sensors not jam sensors
Captain
# 4
05-27-2013, 03:09 AM
Oh, sorry. Didn't realise they were two different things.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'