Commander
# 31 .
06-20-2013, 07:50 AM
Another week is over, another week of total ignorance...
This is Crypticverse...
Empire Veteran
# 32
06-20-2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naevius View Post
Must be under 'Tokens'

My Rom/KDF has completed all episode missions and visited everybody I could think of, but I don't have all those PvP dailies. Very annoying.
Same here.. guess I'm not alone... also no nebula touring missions only on the kdf side.. fed has the Delta Volanis available..

Looking at the size of this latest patch, I have high hopes that this will be fixed soon.

Mostly a KDF player
Fleet *Working as Intended. Not a slam, just a way of life... contact me in game for invite @emt27
Empire Veteran
# 33
06-20-2013, 09:52 AM
oh fyi, jesse heinig said he fixed this the other night on opvp. as well as fix romulan in karrat, and a few other bugs there. theres even a request to the art team to fix the collision box on some of the architecture on the map. great news all around
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Empire Veteran
# 34
06-20-2013, 09:58 AM
oh my hopes and anticipation are even higher now

Mostly a KDF player
Fleet *Working as Intended. Not a slam, just a way of life... contact me in game for invite @emt27
Lieutenant
# 35
06-21-2013, 09:35 PM
Their 'available'...just random as hell.

Day 1: Arena...accept...finish...AND BOOM its gone.
Day 2: Ker'rat and Capture and Hold...accept...finish...and BOOM its gone.
Day 3: Capture and Hold...accept...finish...and yes its gone.

No consistency or reliability just plain random...No where near the amount of FED PvP missions but then you don't play KDF to be treated fairly.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 36
06-22-2013, 03:29 AM
I made some updates recently and sent them off to testing; with any luck, if they pass muster, they will be in an upcoming patch:

- I lowered the minimum level for KDF characters to do their academy lore daily missions from 21 to 10.
- I granted KDF-allied Romulans access to the handoff missions that send them to star clusters and arenas, and once you've completed one of those handoffs this should unlock the daily missions like "We Need Breathing Room."
- I updated the Ker'rat entrance for Romulans so that they should be able to enter once they have chosen an ally and gained access to the Neutral Zone.
- I hunted down a bit of coding that I think was responsible for the random faction-switching in Ker'rat.
- I set up multiple respawn points for both sides in Ker'rat, so you should randomly respawn to different locations now. This should help to cut down a little on spawn camping, as a team would have to spread out its members to different points.
- I worked with an artists to get the light cones in Ker'rat to have no collision, so you can't hide in them, get stuck in them, or use them to block line of fire. The cubes from which they emanate should still have collision.

I don't know when these updates will go into the build, as we are focused currently on getting the summer event ready to go and stable, but they should be in testing. Keep an eye peeled.
Career Officer
# 37
06-22-2013, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
<impressive efforts>
Thank you, it is much appreciated!
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Rihannsu
# 38
06-22-2013, 03:55 AM
Quote:
I made some updates recently and sent them off to testing; with any luck, if they pass muster, they will be in an upcoming patch:

- I lowered the minimum level for KDF characters to do their academy lore daily missions from 21 to 10.
- I granted KDF-allied Romulans access to the handoff missions that send them to star clusters and arenas, and once you've completed one of those handoffs this should unlock the daily missions like "We Need Breathing Room."
- I updated the Ker'rat entrance for Romulans so that they should be able to enter once they have chosen an ally and gained access to the Neutral Zone.
- I hunted down a bit of coding that I think was responsible for the random faction-switching in Ker'rat.
- I set up multiple respawn points for both sides in Ker'rat, so you should randomly respawn to different locations now. This should help to cut down a little on spawn camping, as a team would have to spread out its members to different points.
- I worked with an artists to get the light cones in Ker'rat to have no collision, so you can't hide in them, get stuck in them, or use them to block line of fire. The cubes from which they emanate should still have collision.

I don't know when these updates will go into the build, as we are focused currently on getting the summer event ready to go and stable, but they should be in testing. Keep an eye peeled.
OMG jesse if this thing goes to holo, you official should receive the unique in-game title for fixing kerrat. Something like ">< Thissssssssss close"

or is this the prelude to STahls nuking long in the coming???
Joined 06.10
PvP 2010-2011
PvP 2012-2013
Empire Veteran
# 39
06-22-2013, 03:57 AM
Quote:
Keep an eye peeled.
The House of Martok knows how to keep "an eye peeled" LOL
Commander
# 40
06-22-2013, 04:07 AM
Quote:
[...]

What about Kill and Die against NPCs/FED-Captains/Player-Captains et cetera?
This is Crypticverse...