Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Starfleet Veteran
Hi guys

I play STO for some months now as a gold player, but lately I was just lucky enough to get one of the quite rare STO Collector's Edition.

To claim the items in the game, I have to enter the activation code ("Product Registration Key") somewhere.

Does anyone knows where to do that?

I really appreciate every help I can get. Thank you!

Last edited by helvetiamatt81; 05-27-2013 at 10:18 AM.
Career Officer
# 2
05-27-2013, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvetiamatt81 View Post
Hi guys

I play STO for some months now as a gold player, but lately I was just lucky enough to get one of the quite rare STO Collector's Edition.

To claim the items in the game, I have to enter the activation code ("Product Registration Key") somewhere.

Does anyone knows where to do that?

I really appreciate every help I can get. Thank you!

If you click on 'My Account' up at the top of the page, you'll see a "redeem key" section in there.. that's where you enter it.

edit: Join date of May 2013??? that's not right... I joined back in Closed Beta!

Last edited by bigdamnheroes69; 05-27-2013 at 10:26 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
05-27-2013, 10:27 AM
Im curious, what did yours come with? I got the Red Matter Capacitor in mine ^^ Along with the TOS Enterprise.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
05-27-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdamnheroes69 View Post
If you click on 'My Account' up at the top of the page, you'll see a "redeem key" section in there.. that's where you enter it.
Thanks, I already tried this.

But after your message, I tried again....this time, I entered the activation code WITHOUT the hyphens...and after I was redirected to another account side I had to enter the code again and it worked.

Thank you very much for your help!
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
05-27-2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusk19 View Post
Im curious, what did yours come with? I got the Red Matter Capacitor in mine ^^ Along with the TOS Enterprise.

Well, I haven't checked ingame, but it should have the Red Matter Capacitor, the TOS Enterprise and some "access to classic uniforms from the Television Series".

I ordered it from Las Vegas to my home in Switzerland...quite crazy, but after the package took a long journey, it just arrived here.
Commander
# 6
05-27-2013, 10:48 AM
Quote:
but lately I was just lucky enough to get one of the quite rare STO Collector's Edition.
Rare? I got my copy of it at EB games a few months ago for $1 and they must have had dozens of copies
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
05-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helvetiamatt81 View Post
Well, I haven't checked ingame, but it should have the Red Matter Capacitor, the TOS Enterprise and some "access to classic uniforms from the Television Series".

I ordered it from Las Vegas to my home in Switzerland...quite crazy, but after the package took a long journey, it just arrived here.
And you get the cool pin! I wore it to Into Darkness with a Red Shirt! ^^
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
05-27-2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:

Dude... I totally forgot I had that pin.

I'm gonna do that when I go.

I still want bare feet.... on ALL costumes.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
05-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazarus51166 View Post
Rare? I got my copy of it at EB games a few months ago for $1 and they must have had dozens of copies
Well...not in Europe, believe me. I was searching like a mad man. Nothing on Amazon or other Online Shops. I was lucky to find it on the West Coast.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
05-27-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
You're right, that pin is really cool! Maybe I will wear it in the office and watch all the confused faces *lol*