Lt. Commander
I've been having this for a few days and its limited my playing significantly and I would like to know if its just linked to the lag STO has been experiencing waiting for the servers to be expanded. When ever I am going into the sirius sector block the loading time is outrageous or my game is stuck in it. I'm not sure which because I often end up closing out my game manually after waiting 5-10 mins and trying to load in again. A few times of that and eventually the load time will be a proper 30ish seconds and I'm right in. Is this related to the lag and overpopulation issues? Or could this be at my end and how could I fix it? I really dont have much issues with other loading times. Thankyou in advance for the help!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2010, 05:00 PM
I have had the same problem for the past few days. The status bar for Sirius Sector Block seems to get half way and then never moves again. I am not sure if I should keep waiting, try again later, or delete my character and start over.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-19-2010, 05:45 PM
yah this is getting annoying. I'd hate to start over again, especially to think itll just repeat itself once I have to get into the sirius sector block once more. *sigh* I'm loving the game except for this. Guess I"l keep trying and hope this gets resolved soon, expecially before launch when its only going to get more crowded.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-20-2010, 07:31 AM
Thought I"d make a little mention that I'm now having the same issue with the sol system loading screen.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-20-2010, 09:40 AM
I do not know if this was a coincidence or not, but lower the video settings got me past this issue. I was hung getting into the Sirius Sector and then again trying to get back to the Sol Sector.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Sol & Sirius
01-20-2010, 10:06 AM
Been having the same issue, the load bar seems to fill all the way and then I'm stuck, I've waited as long as a 1/2 hour and no luck. I'll try and lower my settings and see if anything happens and report back.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-20-2010, 01:13 PM
well I"ve lowered the graphics and still no improvement. this is the only problem I have with thegame. Everything else runs fine. Bit of lag here and there but I expect that, not this getting stuck in a load screen.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Little bump. Still having this issue. Any other ideas around? :3
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-21-2010, 09:09 AM
Might want to jump on this thread... Been looking for answers as well...