Ensign
Someone must have asked this before, but my search-fu is weak. Sorry.

I keep seeing everywhere that an alien has no required traits, but gets an extra trait as compensation. Does that mean I can pick what traits my alien starts with? If so, how do I pick em? When In the character creator, I don't see any way to change the four traits they force on me. (Astrophysicist, Creative, Sturdy, and Telekinesis.) What if the alien science officer I'm trying to create doesn't want to know telekinesis, or isn't particularly sturdy? Can I change these or what?

Thanks for your time.
Commander
# 2
05-28-2013, 11:09 PM
hello on creation of any new character you don't get to choose your traits once ingame you press u then click on traits you will have one free retrait token for use incase you wish to change the four starting ones or indeed change them all once at level 50 if unhappy with what you chose after that you will have to buy tokens to retrain
Captain
# 3
05-28-2013, 11:29 PM
Nobody can pick starting traits, everybody gets a trait respec token to use for customization. This includes aliens. I have two aliense, one was from before LoR the other was made after, and it was the same for both.
Ensign
# 4
05-29-2013, 12:40 AM
Thanks loverofwars. I was afraid to try the respec, but I gave it a shot and it worked. I was able to pick my 4 starting traits. Awesome. Thanks again.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
05-29-2013, 08:46 AM
i find it usually best to wait until level 10 to use the respec, maybe even later, since you can get more trait slots at level 10 helps you plan out a bit more.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Ensign
# 6
10-22-2013, 03:11 PM
Looking at the different races the alien "specialty" is apparently that it starts with 5 traits instead of 4 like all other races. Not that you get to pick the traits.

The respect token is something all characters get.

Right?
Captain
# 7
10-22-2013, 04:00 PM
You can respect your traits fairly cheaply if you need them, go to the exchange and go to reward packs and type in TRAIT , you can get boxes with new traits and a respect token in them - cheapest is around 500k atm.

You should get a respect token on all your characters, I think

Lolz zombie and I poked it, my bad
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html

Last edited by verlaine11; 10-22-2013 at 04:04 PM.