I think most of these rules make sense, to be honest a lot of powers that people are asking why its out prob don't know that certain ones are very bugged or can be exploited..........
Thats all ill say on that one.
I think that its terrible that these many bugs are in the game and in pvp, I hope cryptic will fix them soon..
Had high hopes but such an extensive list is madness. If it was all for just a one-off tournament then I can *kinda* see the sense, but for an entire league, that may stretch on into many weeks and months it's just not feasible. We as a fleet would like to have some fun, this is far too restrictive for us, I'm afraid.
- maximum 3 Captains of each type per team ( Eng, Sci, Tac )
- maximum 3 ships of each type per team
- maximum 4 hangar bays per team ( carrier, escort carrier, etc )
- maximum 2 Romulan Captains per team
- full Romulan team not allowed #1 Reason my fleet will not be participating
- maximum 1 Temporal ship per team ( sci, destroyer )
- maximum 1 Vesta per team
- no Boarding Parties
- maximum 1 copy of Warp Plasma per team
- maximum 1 copy of Scramble Sensor per team
- no Feedback Pulse 2 - 3 ( Tac )
- no Directed Energy Modulation
- no 2 - 3 Beam Overload chains on 1 person ( after another chain )
- no EMP Burst ( Battle Module 3000 ) - just the ability
- no Temporal Inversion Field ( Temporal Set ) - just the ability
- no Disruptors ( Tac ) #2 Reason my Fleet will not be participating
- maximum 3 ships with mines
- no tric mines
- no tractor beam mines
- no nukara web mines
- no breen transphasic cluster torpedo ( Tac )
- no Antimatter Spread
- no Graviton Pulse
- no Theta Radiation
- no Plasmonic Leech
- no Aceton Assimilator
- no Isometric Charge
- Carrier Pets allowed: Peregrine Fighter, Type 8 Shuttle, Bird of Prey, To'Duj Fighter, S'kul Fighter, Scorpion Fighter, Tholian Widow Fighter, Tholian Mesh Weaver, Jem'Hadar Fighter, Shield Repair Unit ( all versions allowed )
- no Team Batteries
- no Jevonite
- no Nimbus Pirate Distress Call
- no Scramble Doff
- no Subnuc Doff
- no Viral Matrix Doff ( multiple targtes )
- no Photonic Shockwave Doff ( Afterschock )
- no Nukara Space Set
- no Romulan Ship consoles #3 reason my fleet will not be participating.....
Rules can change at any time due to patches ( New rules will be added in blue )
People who are caught ( pic, video ) to disobey the rules will be punsihed. Also unfair sportsmanship will be punished. ( running the entire game, stay cloaked entire game, etc. ) Action will be player/team gets kicked from the league.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE RULES OPEN A NEW THREAD! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS ONE! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE RULES YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY!
so many reasons NOT to participate I flagged the big 3 for us as we are a Romulan Fleet (just aligned with the KDF)
the biggest for us was the NO ROMULAN TEAM rule... I think he is afraid of a 5 man team of T'varo Retrofits or Fleet T'varo Warbirds... with the consoles.... hence his no romulan consoles rule and no disruptors please give me a break..... not something we at Trivium are interested in
have fun with a league that will run a month tops due to lack or fleets involved looks like most of the more prominent PVP fleets are taking a pass on this one
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will
we would like to participate, but our Team is half Klingon and Klingons use Disruptors...
Why are Disruptors on Tac forbidden?
I didn't know it, so i ask for Explanation, please.
Because they work as intended.
Disruptor procs can scale with tactical buffs and dmg buffs in general.
Banning them for working as intended... well its as silly as say banning Polarons or tetryons on Sci because they are boosted by rep powers ect. silly... or perhaps Polarons should be banned if you have a ship that can slot more then one Sci console.... Or plasma if you have Embasy consoles.... or Polarons and Jem sets.
Most of these rules are there own personal wish list.
Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
Last edited by antoniosalieri; 06-10-2013 at 04:51 PM.