Lt. Commander
# 1 Not Loading HELP!!!!
01-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Hi I've Just bought STO and it has downloaded and installed did it all through steam when I go to lanuch the beta i get the launcher page it updated fine but when i hit the engage button the screen goes black flashes twice then it goes back to my desktop with a windowed version of STO but the whole screen is black and it won't do anything it just remains a black screen i can still use the rest of my computer I left it for 5 minutes but nothing happened what is the problem?
I've sent a Full Dump (6973330) I'm running Windows 7 32 Bit Quad Core E6600 4GB RAM Nvidia Geforce 8800GT Please Help ASAP Really want to play the game
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2010, 05:16 PM
Have you updated your graphic drivers? Thats usually a main factor for things like this happening.

www.nvidia.com

Just incase you didn't know how to update the drivers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2010, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffinloaf View Post
Have you updated your graphic drivers? Thats usually a main factor for things like this happening.

www.nvidia.com

Just incase you didn't know how to update the drivers.
Cheers I thought i had buit it turns out they released new drivers yesterday so i'm downloading them now fingers crossed that works if not i'll try the unistall and reinstall again