Lt. Commander
# 11
01-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by golanthanatos View Post
i have a similar question
i preorderd from a brick and mortar eb games, and they still havent recieved any preorder kits, i didnt want to miss out and and got a key from fileplanet,

anyone got an idea if i'll be able to get into the head start once the beta is over?
The fileplanet code is only for open beta. You need a preorder code to get into the headstart.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-20-2010, 12:09 AM
Piggs files corrput not sure now if i can play the BETA. Wont know until i actually receive a key from gamestop
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-20-2010, 12:47 AM
Hardly a "technical" issue. You need to contact Gamestop about your beta key.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-20-2010, 02:17 AM
I just bought mine yesterday from Gamestop (went in to the store). The clerk was kinda clueless about how this all worked, and they didn't have any Beta cards in that store. I was able to have him contact another store in the area and have them hold a card for me which I immediately picked up. They were telling me that not all stores get those cards and that they are on a first come, first served basis. In any case, from my experience, there ARE still cards out there. Just may have to do a little leg word in trying to obtain one.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-20-2010, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorwhobbc View Post
can anyone actually confirm that they still have keys? I dont want them to turn around and say that they dont have any more because everyone else is out and the people that arnt i would have to pay for.

THanks
I ordered on the 15th and got the code via email on the 18th. They have to confim the order then they send the email.