Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
hello I have just got 2 romulan fleet ships

the Fleet Mogai Heavy Warbird Retrofit wich has a base hull of 36300

is showing in space 6008 now that is way too high

and the Fleet D'deridex Warbird Battle Cruiser Retrofit wich as a base hull of 44500

is showing in space 57000

and that is way too low what gives
Rihannsu
# 2
06-02-2013, 04:52 AM
A friend just said that his Fleet Mogai has about ~61k HP while in system space (9 points in structural integrity skill), even though the ship's base hull is 36,300.

In comparison, my Fleet D'deridex has only ~63k HP (also 9 points in structural integrity skill) with base hull being 44,550. And that's already with Tier 2 Nukara Reputation trait (+5% HP).

I also recall my Jem Hadar HEC, with base hull of 37,500 HP, having just a little more than 50k HP with 9 points in structural integrity skill, nearly 10k less than Fleet Mogai.

So, yeah, although powerful and "op" ships are surely nice to have and fly, there seems to be something wrong here with the Fleet Mogai (not sure about the C-Store version).
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-02-2013, 06:45 AM
Only the fleet version is bugged, they usually have 58 to 63k hull for some reason.
63k hull+1.1 shield mod+mogai console+battle cloak+good turn rate and impulse mod make them more resilient than cruisers and carriers in pvp...
Cryptic Studios Team
# 4
06-05-2013, 04:20 PM
Thank you for the bug report. I've fixed this internally and the fix should be getting to players soon (TM).
Commander
# 5
06-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archoncryptic View Post
Thank you for the bug report. I've fixed this internally and the fix should be getting to players soon (TM).
Would you mind giving us more details on what values the fix changes and how much so we know what were really buying in the fleet store before this hits some time "soon (TM)"?
Career Officer
# 6
06-05-2013, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalani2 View Post
Would you mind giving us more details on what values the fix changes and how much so we know what were really buying in the fleet store before this hits some time "soon (TM)"?
The correct values for fleet ships is 10% more hull and shields than the standard tier 5 version of the same ship. I am pretty sure the values in the descriptions are correct, its just the actual ones that are wrong in this case.
So, I am sitting alongside a Caitian Atrox Carrier at Earth Spacedock, and I think to myself "Man, that ship has a lot of windows".

Then it occurs to me that it makes a lot of sense, because cats love to sit in windows.