Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
So, I've checked this on four different occasions and I can confirm it. The Bridge Officers who are given as rewards for quests in the early game, suck as the Reward for clearing the first Tutorial ship and saving the crew of the Azura, are not the officers that the mission reward screen says they are.

I received an Andoran when I was told I'd get a Bajoran.
I got a Vulcan when I was promised a Human.
And I got a...what are they, the Lizardy ones, Solonoid or something? Well I got one of them instead of a Vulcan.

And yes, I know what I was promised because I hovered my mouse cursor over the reward window for each of the available officers and the pop up tooltip said what the reward was, in some detail, including race. It feels like someone is playing the Shell Game with me. Find the marble, win a Betazoid! Ooooh, I'm sorry, you get a Trill.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. I'm worried this would spill over onto the purchased Bridge Officers too. -_-;;
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2010, 06:17 PM
Not too long ago, purchased bridge officers did the same thing. Was very happy to discover they fixed THAT.

It'll probably be fixed by launch. Just to be on the safe side, though, be sure to file a bug report. I think I'll do that too next time I log in.