Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,861
# 21
06-21-2013, 09:25 AM
Nukara grind is horrid. Used to think it was doable. But it's horrid.
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 100
# 22
06-22-2013, 09:30 AM
I'm going back to Nukara. Crystalline entity is getting annoying.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 244
# 23
06-23-2013, 11:20 AM
I found nukara a Lot easier than romulan rep.

I'm done with nukara now, enough marks to finish tier 5 + buy mk xii engines and deflector. Don't need anything else.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/4636/xmsr.jpg
-----------------------------------------sig-----------------------------------------
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,629
# 24
06-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deokkent View Post
Nukara grind is horrid. Used to think it was doable. But it's horrid.
nakura was horrid when it was for fleet marks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redz4tw View Post
can you say attack pattern angry forumers 3?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,055
# 25
06-23-2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guilli88 View Post
I found nukara a Lot easier than romulan rep.
well, with CE, it feels easier, because one mission gives a good amount.

however with romulan rep, you had laods and loads, plus the rabbit hunting, that gave you a lot of marks after a week of suffering. and there was the story mission tied to the reputation, which if you have finished, granted you loads of marks. nukara needs such a bonus as well, imo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,907
# 26
06-23-2013, 06:32 PM
Nukara is easier now with the new events, especially during bonus time.

Romulan is slightly better now. Rh'llo station has no CD and can get about 40 marks on average with the bonus event per run.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,861
# 27
06-25-2013, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
well, with CE, it feels easier, because one mission gives a good amount.

however with romulan rep, you had laods and loads, plus the rabbit hunting, that gave you a lot of marks after a week of suffering. and there was the story mission tied to the reputation, which if you have finished, granted you loads of marks. nukara needs such a bonus as well, imo
I know that during the bonus event, you have enough marks to start 2 projects after only one CE or Vault ensnared run. Still, there is so little variety, the whole thing becomes boring as hell. I say little variety because the other nukara missions give so little they are not worth the time, even during the bonus reputation event.

Omega has ten missions at least. All of them very fun with high rewards.
Romulan has around five or more. Most are fun and good rewards.
Nukara you can do only 2... Crystalline or vault ensnared. Only moving and pew pew. So boring!
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,055
# 28
06-25-2013, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deokkent View Post
Only moving and pew pew. So boring!
you dont rly have to move in CCE :S sit, and activate one skill after another. funfunfun
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,220
# 29
06-25-2013, 05:14 AM
I simply cannot empathize.

I can get enough marks to fill my reputation projects from a single run.

I got both my console and my mines in one day. Running during a fleet mark event is really nice.

I can get over 100 marks in just the 3 space events... If you can't get your Nukara rep up, you need to re-evaluate your playstyle.
I once again match my character. Behold the power of PINK!

Vice Admiral Space Orphidian Possiblities Wizard
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,055
# 30
06-25-2013, 05:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmym View Post
I simply cannot empathize.

I can get enough marks to fill my reputation projects from a single run.

I got both my console and my mines in one day. Running during a fleet mark event is really nice.

I can get over 100 marks in just the 3 space events... If you can't get your Nukara rep up, you need to re-evaluate your playstyle.
imo the main problem is the lack of vareity.
sure you can get enough from the missions, that are up. but
1 they are boring
2 they do not give enough marks to make up for 1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:14 AM.