Starfleet Veteran
Hi Sir,

Sorry for the noob question, but I would like to have a little bit more information about the Romulan Crafting ! I Asked around in chat, but only get vague answers !

For what I Understand, the Crafting happens on New romulus Command, but I can't Find the "Research and Development"-boot anywhere !

Can anyone help Me out please ? How exactly do we Craft on the Romulan Side please ??

Thanks in advance for your answers !

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
05-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allfather777 View Post
Hi Sir,

Sorry for the noob question, but I would like to have a little bit more information about the Romulan Crafting ! I Asked around in chat, but only get vague answers !

For what I Understand, the Crafting happens on New romulus Command, but I can't Find the "Research and Development"-boot anywhere !

Can anyone help Me out please ? How exactly do we Craft on the Romulan Side please ??

Allfather
There are 3 consoles in the same area where you can purchase ground equipment that handle the 3 types of crafting, I believe in the northwest area of the main command room. If you've just entered New Romulus Command, it'll be to your left.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3 >>>
05-29-2013, 10:55 PM
Hi Sir,

I Went to New Romulus Command, but I See you can only Craft white or COMMON items !

OMG I Am Crafting on Fed Side since Launch, but in Memory alpha you can also Craft blue or RARE items !

Why can't you Craft any UNCOMMON or RARE items at the Romulan Side please ?

This is very bad news, because I Love Crafting ! Is this Crafting of UNCOMMON and RARE items gonna be added in the future please ?

Allfather
Lord of Destruction - Allfather - Holy Lamb of Knowledge - Commander of the 7 Nation Army - The Victory Sire