Captain
Feds need a little more content dealing with thier own epmire than just the borg skirmish in the Vega Colony.

I really enjoyed the new Kdf content of the Empire and the items you get.It appears yuo get a Warp core in it.

I redid the first mission of earth Space dock same reward.It would seem that Fed are at a disadvantage here.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Captain
# 2
05-30-2013, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by age03 View Post
Feds need a little more content dealing with thier own epmire than just the borg skirmish in the Vega Colony.

I really enjoyed the new Kdf content of the Empire and the items you get.It appears yuo get a Warp core in it.

I redid the first mission of earth Space dock same reward.It would seem that Fed are at a disadvantage here.
???

Feds are at a disadvantage because they received the same reward as the KDF ?

....and today started off with so much promise.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 3
05-30-2013, 08:57 AM
Quote:

What is the disadvantage? I'm curious.
Ensign
# 4
05-30-2013, 09:00 AM
Fed's need more content? What game are you playing ?
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
05-30-2013, 09:12 AM
to the OP

yeah god forbid that thet KDF get some cool stuff in this expansion now the feddies cry foul and want more stuff.... what more do you want you got the frakking plasmonic leech console..... now you want more content ??? the KDF just got a big boost to content (something they have waited over 3 years for) and now the fed players want more content... lets take a look at something for a minute....

ships
Feds have 3 ships per rank that they can get with a token, KDF has one or two until they start seeing cruisers feds have more science ships than you can shake a stick at.... the KDF does not see a TRUE science ship til they get to the Varanus Fleet Support Ship (same as the Vulcan ship in all things but turn rate and the pets) and the Vo'Quv Carrier....

feds have 3 different costuming options for their ships that they can get with tokens as they level... KDF usually has to pony up some zen to get other ships in that class to mix and match costuming.....

content
most of the content in game prior to season 8 was made for the federation first then copy pasted over so make it playable to the KDF no REAL original content for the KDF came along til season 8...

prior to season 8 feds could play from level 1 - 50 from missions KDF had started at level 25 and prior to that they had to PVP to level up due to lack of any real content....

so please go cry somewhere else that the feds need more content, they have more content than the KDF already..... so kindly do me the favor of shutting your gob and enjoy what you have
Major Xi'Zzin
I.R.W. Raptor's Claw
Storm Eagle Class Warbird Fleet Ha'feh
I have never trusted humans, and I never will
Career Officer
# 6
05-30-2013, 01:59 PM
Soooooo. This is what happens when you drink and post.
That redshirt, Totally got vaped!!!
Lieutenant
# 7
05-30-2013, 02:04 PM
Troll much?
----------
moradum: I got banned for saying "I started my day with cutting off 3 MM off of the bottom of my cabinet"
----------
http://www.elitedefensestarfleet.com
Empire Veteran
# 8
05-30-2013, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjhunter View Post
Soooooo. This is what happens when you drink and post.
Normally its more funny with abundant spelling errors.......
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 9
05-30-2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
Normally its more funny with abundant spelling errors.......
I dunno, it has the usual level of spelling errors and level of fail therefore equating to humor.

And to OP, um... no. Feds don't need more stuff. They have plenty of stuff. They have TOO MUCH stuff. Let the KDF have it's hayday. *shudders* Some people never cease to amaze.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Lieutenant
# 10
05-30-2013, 02:52 PM
The Federation is an "empire" now, huh?

I realize a Klingon General describes it as such, but that's because Klingons can't seem to get it in their heads that Federation members are such by CHOICE, not conquest.