Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 1 Embassy Staff AWOL
05-30-2013, 01:12 PM
Hey folks,
Since the patch this morning we are now missing staff from our embassy. Things like bartender, Chef, and the fleet mark mission officer of the watch. I have checked with other fleet and some of theirs are missing as well. We have reloaded map several times and and can not get them to appear.
Thanks,
Viper
Career Officer
# 2
05-30-2013, 01:16 PM
We are having the same issue as well. I can confirm what Viper has said. The embassy staff (Bartender, Fleet Marks daily NPC, Chef, etc) are totally gone. This was checked on both Fed and KDF starbases, both embassies are maxed out.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
06-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Valhalla's Rising can confirm this glitch as well, cannot use the consumable broker because cannot talk to chef...he disappeared
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
06-01-2013, 09:17 PM
\INCOMING TRANSMISSION\
>\NAVWEAPELITE\

>Yes, we've noticed a disturbing disappearance of the Embassy staff. My team is looking into the disappearances of our officers. Notable disappearances include one (1) Embassy Chef. Suspecting abduction by Hirogen forces. One (1) Embassy Bartender. Likely abducted by Tal Shiar for access to Romulan Ale storehouses. Two guards have been placed around the reserves until confirmation of both the bartender and the chef are returned, and security has not been compromised. They're civilians, not Starfleet officers.
>The most disturbing absence is the Officer of the Watch. All work forces are being directed to the Officer of the Watch in the [REDACTED] Sector Block. He has not faltered as of yet.
>The situation is appearing rather cryptic. Well-served officers and Romulans in our embassy can help create the perfect world dreamt of by all Romulans on New Romulus. The crew seems very dejected by the others' losses. I hope this situation is remedied.

>SYSTEM: \NAVWEAPELITE\ has disconnected.
Ensign
# 5
06-01-2013, 10:51 PM
It's the same at our embassy
Career Officer
# 6
06-02-2013, 06:12 AM
Not sure if related, but these Romulan delegates that were supposed to come with the cosmetic project never showed up. Just the guards.
Reave
Captain
# 7
06-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrisvalar View Post
Not sure if related, but these Romulan delegates that were supposed to come with the cosmetic project never showed up. Just the guards.
Those aren't guards! They're Tal Shiar and they've taken over the Embassy's! RED ALERT!!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
06-02-2013, 07:02 PM
We're missing the Chef, Bartender, Officer of the Watch, and the Dignitaries at a minimum. I haven't yet noticed anyone else of note missing.
Captain
# 9
06-02-2013, 07:14 PM
It wasn't just the patch last week, they've been missing, at least for my fleet, since LOR went live...
Guess this is just like when cryptic "lost" K7 a while back.

Doing the quick math in my head...

That's enough lost fleet marks to cover 2 1000 point projects and more for a medium size fleet.
Everywhere I look, people are screaming about how bad Cryptic is.
What's my position?
That people should know what they're screaming about!
(paraphrased from "The Newsroom)
Career Officer
# 10
06-03-2013, 08:20 AM
Same in both our KDF and Fed embassies. Even the gal next to the transporter went AWOL.
And I noticed that the ship selector NPC in the Captain's Table is missing as well.
Join Unrepentant!