Ensign
# 11 Patching Schedule
10-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Please do not patch this game anymore on Tuesday through Sunday. Only patch on Monday since you are not willing to work when you make a mistake and its the weekend.
Thanks.
Ensign
# 12
10-06-2013, 02:29 AM
The thing I would like to see is the ability to download a patch from them, without having to run their launcher to do so. I personally play a few other games. The one game, I will not mention name, but when I log into their launcher, and there is a patch, it usually does so without me trying to get into the game. I go do something else, for a while, and the launcher sits there, waiting for me to either play the game, or exit. And usually I play. Anyway, I think I won't be into play STO for a while, until they get their heads removed from their collective behinds, and make something that works right.
Career Officer
# 13
10-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelakkh View Post
Despite my "join date" due to forum resets, my original join date is August, 2008. Believe me, I know what it's been like, because I've been around since Beta, too.

It's time Crytpic got its act together because they're driving customers away - and PWE (more than Cryptic) ought to know that. That's pretty much my only point.

And back to Tribble - Tribble was for bugs. Redshirt was for bugs. Does it matter which one was for game-breakers? They had not one but two test servers at one point, and STILL couldn't get it right.

And you're right. It's not likely to happen - unless someone at PWE wakes up and makes Cryptic step up to the plate as developers. That, sadly, is not likely to happen, either.
perhaps you are barking up the wrong tree perhaps you should be firing off e mails to PWE
look for me in game as "Admiral Quinn" yeah that admiral quinn..and while your at it get off muh station!!!