Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Reputation System
Login

Career Officer
So when the Crystalline Entity even was going on, I queued up the bonus shard turn-in projects on all my characters, assuming I had enough time to grind them all out after I completed the initial project. Unfortunately, work came a-callin', and I found myself 1 Shard shy of clearing the project out of my Rep tab on each of the 3 characters I was running it on. Now, with the event over and the new CE event not handing shards out, I'm stuck with the bonus turn-in project on each of those characters' Events reputation tab.

I realize there's no current way to drop projects in the Rep tab, but I was wondering if Cryptic has said anything about issues like this one. I've tried doing searches but have gotten little in helpful results. I don't want to be stuck staring at the ol' chandelier if a new event pops up.
Republic Veteran
# 2
05-30-2013, 05:18 PM
I can't pull up the reference cause I can't find it, but it was mentioned at the introduction of this event and reputation system, that when the next event comes around there will be an option to cancel these projects.
Ensign
# 3 Same Here
06-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Was trying to figure out how to drop that Crystalline event and do the summer one.. Now kinda stuck.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-28-2013, 02:22 AM
Indeed we really need to be able to drop this project. My fed character is at 7/14 and stuck.
Lieutenant
# 5
06-28-2013, 05:21 AM
No one is stuck... you have 2 slots, just use the second one. The Crystalline Entity event will happen again someday, so you an complete that event when it happens.

Also, just a thought, dont slot something until you have all the needed materials to complete it.. last thing you want is to have both the Crystalline Event and the Summer event slotted (ie "stuck") when the next event comes around
Captain
# 6
06-28-2013, 05:35 AM
they are also solving if you are stuck too.

I hope that the CC event is coming back for a spin, to finish my started mission as well
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
10k DPS Vesta threads: 1; 2
Republic Veteran
# 7
06-28-2013, 06:52 AM
I do hope we will have the ability to cancel it.