What would be wrong with allowing players to take away or add ranks themselves? Just have a maximum of say 20 so things don't get too ridiculous, and allow fleets to create their favorable number of ranks between 1 and 20.
More anything? "MORE EVERYTHING!"
-Jerry Seinfeld on Star Trek Online Content
2. In-Game Recogition of Fleet Alliances.
A. Allied fleets would be able to help with starbase and embassy projects rewarding the helping fleet with provisions and the receiving fleet with the needed XP for the projects.
B. Access to starbases and embassies of Allied fleets to buy items from store using the provisions from the members own fleet.
3. Individual Fleet Member Permissions
4. Updated fleet reporting that includes provisions used by members.
5. Updated fleet roster to show how many days a members has been in the fleet and who recruited them.
6. Additional fleet bank slots.
7. Fleet retrofit shuttle.
8. Fleet sector space with PvP Capablity.
9. fleet unlockable uniforms projects.
Check out "Welcome to the 77th" in the foundry!!!!