Career Officer
# 71
06-03-2013, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

The grants have been given if you were missing your 15% bonus -- thanks for your patience as we worked to complete it. Please check your PWE ZEN wallet for your bonus.

Regarding this statement I made:

After re-reading it, I see that I forgot to mention that you will still need to file a billing ticket once you redeem the $5 so we can manually credit you. Feel free to send me a forum PM with your ticket number and I will make sure that it is in the right queue -- please allow up to 48 hours for this. (NOTE! Anyone who redeemed the $5 portion between the start of this promotion and yesterday were included in the grant mentioned above, so you shouldn't need to ticket in -- you can check your PWE ZEN wallet for your bonus).

As always, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
i can't seem to open a ticket on the support page, every link i click errors out.

do you have a direct link to the ticket creation page? i bought and applied 2 20$ cards to my account (haven't transferred them to sto yet) and it is not giving the bonus. nor did i get the bonus from your post.
Survivor of Romulus
# 72
06-04-2013, 04:09 PM
I put in a ticket as I did not receive the 15% bonus on a 30$, $10 and $5 Ultimate game card payment.

I received an email stating:

Hello

We apologize for the delay in receiving your 15% bonus Zen. The appropriate amount of Zen has been credited to your account and should be available to you at this time.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us here at Perfect World Entertainment!

Thank you for playing!
---------------------------
Perfect World Support

And the ticket was marked as solved, but I still have not received the bonus Zen into my wallet.

All fixed and Zen received thanks to pwebranflakes

Last edited by cathgar457; 06-04-2013 at 04:56 PM.
Lieutenant
# 73
06-05-2013, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Hi Captains,

The grants have been given if you were missing your 15% bonus -- thanks for your patience as we worked to complete it. Please check your PWE ZEN wallet for your bonus.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Hooray Monies!
Thanks for keeping us informed Branflakes
Ensign
# 74
06-05-2013, 01:09 PM
We just totally got scammed out of more than $5 with this. My wife bought a $30 card for $31.03 and when she went to claim it UltimatePay was billing her for $32.58 and said she still owed $1.55. So instead she claimed $20 and got the bonus 300 zen, then claimed $5 and got no bonus zen. To top things off she has 355 points sitting there being useless. So we got 2800 zen for $31.05, instead of 3450 for $30. A complete scam.
Career Officer
# 75
06-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsmoke1978 View Post
We just totally got scammed out of more than $5 with this. My wife bought a $30 card for $31.03 and when she went to claim it UltimatePay was billing her for $32.58 and said she still owed $1.55. So instead she claimed $20 and got the bonus 300 zen, then claimed $5 and got no bonus zen. To top things off she has 355 points sitting there being useless. So we got 2800 zen for $31.05, instead of 3450 for $30. A complete scam.
Ultimatepay is PaySpan; it has nothing to do with Ultimate Game Card. Totally different companies. The offer is only for Ultimate Game Card.
Ensign
# 76
06-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimmarie View Post
Hooray Monies!
Thanks for keeping us informed Branflakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
Ultimatepay is PaySpan; it has nothing to do with Ultimate Game Card. Totally different companies. The offer is only for Ultimate Game Card.
So why'd it it send me to PaySpan when I selected Ultimate Game Card from the billing options, hmmm? And not once, but 5 times as I tried to make sure I was doing it right.
Career Officer
# 77
06-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Um, no the grants HAVE NOT been given, I'm still owed 600 zen from the $5 left overs on the 8 $25 game cards I used! Ive been checking regularly and my total hasn't been adjusted...
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 78
06-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfreth View Post
Um, no the grants HAVE NOT been given, I'm still owed 600 zen from the $5 left overs on the 8 $25 game cards I used! Ive been checking regularly and my total hasn't been adjusted...
Please see the update in the first post of this thread It has information on how we can help you get these bonuses.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 79
06-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Thanks for your patience, Captains! We've just confirmed that the bonus is now working. If you redeemed an eligible prepaid card between the original start time listed and now, and did not get the bonus, you will automatically be credited the bonus to your PWE ZEN wallet -- we are working as fast as possible to grant these bonuses and I will post again once they have been.

Also, please note that if you happen to have an eligible $25 card, there is no redeem option for $25. Please redeem the card for $20, and then a complete a separate transaction for $5 dollars. While you won't automatically gain the 15% bonus on the second transaction, we will be manually crediting you the bonus -- please allow up to 48 hours for this.

As always, if you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to our billing team at http://support.perfectworld.com ('Contact Us' tab, 'Billing' for the category drop down). If you are not able to reach the support site, please email directly to customerservice@perfectworld.com and put "billing" in the subject line and as many details in the message as possible. Filing a ticket is always the preferred method to contact us as you can ensure your ticket is in the right queue via the category dropdown.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
I still haven't received my bonus Zen; is this still being worked on? This is very not cool.
Ensign
# 80
06-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Hi Captains,

Regarding this statement I made:

After re-reading it, I see that I forgot to mention that you will still need to file a billing ticket once you redeem the $5 so we can manually credit you. Feel free to send me a forum PM with your ticket number and I will make sure that it is in the right queue -- please allow up to 48 hours for this. (NOTE! Anyone who redeemed the $5 portion between the start of this promotion and yesterday were included in the grant mentioned above, so you shouldn't need to ticket in -- you can check your PWE ZEN wallet for your bonus).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
All attempts to make a ticket result in a redirect error on IE, Chrome, Firefox; cookies allowed, popups allowed, everything allowed for perfectworld.com. I'll try the email address, but you have to know this is pretty stupid.
Closed Thread