Career Officer
# 1 Rinna Khev accolade?
06-01-2013, 07:11 AM
There are several places in the early Romulan storyline where you can ask about Tovan Khev's missing sister Rinna. While playing on Tribble, I remember getting an accolade (the name was something like "Family First") for asking everywhere for Rinna. Now that I'm playing Romulans on Holodeck, I haven't seen this accolade come up.

Does anyone know anything about the accolade? Maybe I missed a place somewhere. Maybe it's bugged. Maybe it's been removed. I don't see it listed as "in progress" on my Accolade list. I had earned the accolade on Tribble before the big character wipe, so I don't have any characters left on Tribble that have it.

I also know from one of my Federation characters that Rinna Khev also figures into the storyline again later. Is it possible that that figure into the "missing" accolade? I haven't reached that point yet with my Romulan characters.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Rihannsu
# 2
06-01-2013, 08:29 AM
From what I've heard, you have to use the option to ask about Rinna in every mission from the Suliban Helix to the one where you finally find her. Needless to say, it's easy to miss.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Career Officer
# 3 Thanks
06-01-2013, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
From what I've heard, you have to use the option to ask about Rinna in every mission from the Suliban Helix to the one where you finally find her. Needless to say, it's easy to miss.
Do you know if the Nimbus mission where you find her is required to complete the accolade? I haven't gotten that far, maybe that's why I don't see it. I got the accolade on Tribble without getting to that mission, but that may have been before that content was released there.
Saving the universe ... one game at a time.
Rihannsu
# 4
06-01-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bberge1701 View Post
Do you know if the Nimbus mission where you find her is required to complete the accolade? I haven't gotten that far, maybe that's why I don't see it. I got the accolade on Tribble without getting to that mission, but that may have been before that content was released there.
It's possible. I think I heard from someone that they got it on live only after rescuing her.

I'm currently making a list of RR chars to do doff farming. So I haven't played any of them high enough to get there yet.
HAIL HYDRA!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Show Archon and Borticus how much you would like to see new Doff races!
Republic Veteran
# 5
06-01-2013, 10:31 AM
I got it early on, will be doing Nimbus when I log back in today.
Republic Veteran
# 6
06-01-2013, 03:41 PM
I got it when I was on the flotilla after the missions with tovens "friend" and talking with the commander of the flotilla. After that tovan said something around the lines of giving up and a dialog option came up to not quit looking for her. I chose that one and got the accolade.
Captain
# 7
06-01-2013, 06:39 PM
I hope you guys are correct. I saw her in the Nimbus mission "Installation 18", the last one in that series. I have not gotten a Romulan character that far yet. I hope the tearful reunion is sweet. If Torvan doesn't react, I do hope the programmers create a cut scene or interaction that is unlocked by that accolade.
Captain
# 8
06-01-2013, 11:21 PM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...mulan+accolade

I made that thread a wile ago and got the Family Comes First accolade from The Price of Neutrality mission.