Lt. Commander
Hi all, I've heard some other people have been having this issue, with mixed sucess fixing it.

The launcher will take much longer than it use too, and seems to quickly download a file everytime I launch it.
Noticing this I did a full verify, and nothing was detected missing.

I've launched the game from a pinned window on my taskbar, from the desktop short cut and from steam; it all yields the same result.

"Connecting to login server" for a bit and then "Login server timed out" followed by "Disconnected from Account server".

This will sometimes LOCK UP the game client.

On the rare times I do get in, I'll log my character in, encounter little rubberbanding, and any attempt to transfer maps will crash the game.

Help please?

Real show stopper.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2010, 10:38 AM
UPDATE:

I no longer get stuck at the "Cannot connect to account server" message.

However; I will log in and the server literally has *no idea* where I am.
Sure, yes I load into the last location I logged out, but as soon as I try to move I rubberband EVERYWHERE I even rubberbanded into a planet today from 80km.

The UI has become unresponsive aswell, interactions with diaglog menus will not register or only process after 5-10 minutes, I had to try 5 times earlier to log out sucesfully, at which point I had to use the taskmanager to kill the game since it locked up.

Help please!