Title pretty much says it all. My issues started about 2-3 days ago after the last maintainence. Sometimes it'll last a few seconds and sometimes it'll last several minutes making the game unplayable at times. I've also tried restarting the game to no results in some cases. I've not had issues until now and nothing has changed either. I have good internet and my computer is just a year old now. This is extremely irritating when trying to do missions. I know of a few others having issues as well so I highly doubt all of us are having issues on our end.
I should also add that since my first post i've tried the proxy settings and they only made it worse. I couldn't even connect using the EU proxy and from the US proxy it made the game virtually unplayable.