Survivor of Remus
# 1 Romulan BOffs not on bridge
06-02-2013, 03:49 AM
For the last two years that I've been playing STO as a FED or KDF player my BOffs show up on the bridge. If there are spots for 8 bridge officers on my bridge and I have 8 or more BOffs then my BOffs show up and not "filler crew" in generic uniforms.

However, on my Romulan ships only two or three BOffs show up and the rest are just "filler crew" on the bridge.

Similarly, on the shuttle bridge, my selected shuttle BOff doesn't show up ... just a random BOff and several other "filler crew" members.

The player's BOffs should fill up all the available locations on the starship bridge and the shuttle bridge, assuming the player has enough BOffs.
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
06-02-2013, 04:16 AM
i posted about this more then once on the tribble forms when it was for testing by invite only there seem to have ignored me about this subject. its even worst on kdf ur lucky to see 2 of your own buff + ive a fed npc sitting at the conn :-(
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Survivor of Remus
# 3
06-02-2013, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbor2 View Post
i posted about this more then once on the tribble forms when it was for testing by invite only there seem to have ignored me about this subject. its even worst on kdf ur lucky to see 2 of your own buff + ive a fed npc sitting at the conn :-(
I guess we should just add it to the rather large list of bugs that were identified during both the closed and open beta but still haven't been fixed.

Am I the only one who feels like the beta was mostly a wasted opportunity to fix all (or at least the majority of) those bugs before launch day?
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."