Lieutenant
is this bugged I usually get out refine when I log in after a couple of days but nothing since the LoR update is this a new bug?
Career Officer
# 2
06-02-2013, 01:35 AM
you Q makes no sense, explain more clearly and in more detail!?
Ensign
# 3
06-02-2013, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin2384 View Post
is this bugged I usually get out refine when I log in after a couple of days but nothing since the LoR update is this a new bug?
He is asking if the auto-refine of the dilitium (gold/lts) is bugged.

Don't know it will normaly refine the dilitium from yesterday and older, not the dil cap of the day you are online and i was on all last week.
Ensign
# 4
06-02-2013, 03:35 AM
Check your account status. I also stopped refining dilithium along with a few other issues, and just tonight realized that my account is showing as "Inactive" with 0.0 subscribed days. Since I can prove that a sub was taken out of my account, I can only assume that one of the patches since LoR broke the account system. File a ticket with support, that is all I can offer at this time.
"We don't have time to negotiate in a civilized way... Destroy them!"

"Captains log: I can take up a holding pattern while engineering locates the source of this malfunction, but this area is known to be a frequent destination of pirates. If we are detected by enemy ships, we won't be able to defend ourselves."
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
06-02-2013, 03:59 AM
You mean this feature that has been notoriously buggy and never really worked properly in the first place?

Yes, it's bugged. It has *never* worked properly for me