Empire Veteran
UPDATED 7/13/13

We are no longer selling or providing access to our fleet stores - this post is left as is for archiving

KDF Fleet Elite Hangar Pets are finally here!!!!! The Massive KDF Style has finished the t5 Comm Array - congrats everyone

To everyone who wants to know the stats, here is a screenshot with all the pets and stats (includes all pets except jem'hadar and romulan elite drones):

http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/...psbe699fd4.jpg

We have already confirmed that for the elite slavers, "rare Commodities" are things like shapeshifting lockets

The Elite Jem'Hadar Pets, as well as the Elite Romulan Drone pets are available!

Each hangar costs 45,000 dilithium and 100,000 fleet credits along with a fleet provision.

Our fleet will be selling access to the base to anyone who would like to get the hangar pets. We are asking 20 million ec for one-time access to the base (1 toon) or 40 million ec for one-time account-access (bring all your toons at once). We are doing base map invites, not fleet invites - so please don't leave your fleet.

The procedure to make a purchase:
  1. Make sure your fleet has provisions and you have permission to buy from your fleet store. Also, make sure you have the dilithium and fleet credits needed for whichever pets you want, and have 20/40 million ec for access.
  2. Contact us for a base invite. We will send a map invite to you to the base. Once you arrive, pay the officer at the transporter pad.
  3. After paying, you are free to hang out at the base as long as you like and buy whatever you want as long as you are there. We are keeping track of player handles to allow reinvites if requested.

While at the base, you are welcome to buy any other fleet gear. We will have a t5 fabricator for elite weapons in just a couple days. We will not follow you around or try to keep track of what you buy. So once you leave the transporter pad, there are NO REFUNDS.

You may contact any fleet officer to gain access to the base. My handle in game is @SneyeperFur if you need any help. Other officers to contact include @finious2, @K8K, @waspguy, and @James_Turner.

To buy ships like the elite interceptors, you must have the appropriate ship in your active roster. This works exactly the same way as the dilithium store pets.

This post follows a long discussion that was already had in the Klingon Shipyard section of the forums while the communications array was under construction. That thread is http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=685681

Last edited by sneyeper; 07-13-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Lieutenant
# 2
06-02-2013, 09:52 AM
About damn time!
I'm the guy that uses unconventional builds, and don't fall to the normal. I also don't believe in "No-BS" crap, it's in the game, it's ready to be used. Think Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge.
Republic Veteran
# 3
06-02-2013, 10:31 AM
.....if those BoP's work right they look scary. and I wonder what those Orion slavers can steal....
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Lieutenant
# 4
06-02-2013, 10:38 AM
So far, the slavers have stolen the following:

Jevonite
Shapeshifting Lockets
Unrefined Ketracel
Bateret Incense
Contraband
I'm the guy that uses unconventional builds, and don't fall to the normal. I also don't believe in "No-BS" crap, it's in the game, it's ready to be used. Think Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge.
Captain
# 5
06-02-2013, 10:44 AM
Any pictures on sites that don't require accounts to view?
Career Officer
# 6
06-02-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
.....if those BoP's work right they look scary. and I wonder what those Orion slavers can steal....
It does say on it what the slavers can steal - EC, Commodities, Contraband and Prisoner DOffs.

Impressive work, congratulations!
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Captain
# 7
06-02-2013, 10:59 AM
Judged on the stats alone I would say these pets will be useful in PvE, but not so much in PvP. Federation Phaser/Tractorbeam/Tetryonplasmacloud - spam just beats everything. The lackluster AI on pets severely hinders them to be worthwile with damage powers alone in PvP. Also thanks to the new EPtE mechanics most ships are so fast these days many of these pets will never catch up to use their cannons/torps anyway.

Seems like the most useful elite pets are the slavers. KDF looks more and more like a pure dilithium grinding machine for Federation alts than an actual faction.
Empire Veteran
# 8 Individual Pictures
06-02-2013, 11:10 AM
Viewing the jpg's do not require an account - the links should take you immediately to the picture.

I am posting the individual pictures here for convenience:
Republic Veteran
# 9
06-02-2013, 11:59 AM
I'm a little sad about the Slavers, was hoping maybe they would get a little more umph though the things they can steal are nice.

Most of it is to be expected, though I don't know why but I really like the drones...and the interceptors could be interesting as well.
Career Officer
# 10
06-02-2013, 12:25 PM
I see the Qaw'Dun and the Elite Fer'Jai being hotly anticipated for the sheer damage alone. But damn, those Interceptors and Siphon Drones look annoying to be up against
The Spice Must Flow...