Empire Veteran
# 11
06-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Do the elite slavers seem to steal contraband at a better rate?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
# 12
06-02-2013, 01:46 PM
One of our members did a youtube vid showing all the details

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8PY...ature=youtu.be
Commander
# 13
06-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Wish the Devs would give us the rate or odds of the Orion Slavers steal, I mean do advanced slavers steal more EC then regular orion slavers? Who knows!

When it comes to Elite Slaver damage I hope they drop more then one Quantum mine at a time, like I found the regular slavers dropped two photon mines when they dropped mines, dropping more mines would boost damage.

I wish they'd release DPR figures for all the fighters like they do for weapons.

Anyway I didn't realize contraband was an uncommon commodity before. Honestly wish I knew more about rare commidities. Sounds like station security officers will be even more important to slaver owners.

I knew when I saw that the QawDun was one of the new Bops along with the B'Rothel released with Legacy of Romulus that it was going to be the Elite BoP. I just wish other improved verisons of hangar pets got cool names too.

The Elite Orion Interceptors sound awesome at control, tractor beams, power draining beams, and chroniton torps, and hyper impulse engines so it can keep up with the targets, its up thier with the yellowstone.

Elite Frigates and QawDuns are going to do brutal damage.

Since the Frigate type ships can't be used with the my Fleet Corsair I'm going with the Elite Slavers and Elite Orion Interceptors when my fleet gets its communication array which will be aways away.
Empire Veteran
# 14
06-02-2013, 02:05 PM
Just a quick comparison. In a heads up ISE, B'Rotlh BoP's did 1.462 million damage, while the Qaw'Dun BoP's did 1.725 million damage. That is about an 18% improvement in damage.
Commander
# 15
06-02-2013, 02:38 PM
Who cares about orion slavers, when interceptors have hyper impulse engines chroniton torps AND tractor beam, LOL. gonna be fun to escape them in pvp.
[10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-02-2013, 02:40 PM
hey quick question ..i see u posted all pets but the jamhadder bug pets..

can u not see them on the elite fleet version ??

i am asking this cause the dili store version of them disappeared from the stores a few days ago for an unknown reason
Empire Veteran
# 17
06-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarheard View Post
hey quick question ..i see u posted all pets but the jamhadder bug pets..

can u not see them on the elite fleet version ??

i am asking this cause the dili store version of them disappeared from the stores a few days ago for an unknown reason
Yes - bug pets disappeared off the dil store, and it appears the fleet store is bugged too. They are not in the fleet store list either. I really wanted them myself, and I will definitely post their stats once they are up again, but they are probably identical to the fed versions.
Lieutenant
# 18
06-02-2013, 02:55 PM
Some of my fleet mates just did Hive Space Elite with the power siphon drones. Lets just say the queen couldn't do much...
I'm the guy that uses unconventional builds, and don't fall to the normal. I also don't believe in "No-BS" crap, it's in the game, it's ready to be used. Think Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneyeper View Post
Yes - bug pets disappeared off the dil store, and it appears the fleet store is bugged too. They are not in the fleet store list either. I really wanted them myself, and I will definitely post their stats once they are up again, but they are probably identical to the fed versions.
tnks..figured as much ..since im gonna make the account access i shall wait till our lovely talented devs will bring them back
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-02-2013, 03:40 PM
Got 2 hangers each of the Elite BoPs and Slavers.

Parsing is showing that the Elite BoPs have a nice increase in damage over the advanced, just like others have said.

The slavers are nice also, however I've been running with them for 3 hours playing various things and they haven't stole a single thing yet. Anyone running into this problem? I assume its a bug of some sort.