Empire Veteran
# 21
06-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blockbusters View Post
Some of my fleet mates just did Hive Space Elite with the power siphon drones. Lets just say the queen couldn't do much...
How many in the group used them?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Commander
# 22
06-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Do the elite slavers seem to steal contraband at a better rate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsf00181 View Post
Got 2 hangers each of the Elite BoPs and Slavers.

Parsing is showing that the Elite BoPs have a nice increase in damage over the advanced, just like others have said.

The slavers are nice also, however I've been running with them for 3 hours playing various things and they haven't stole a single thing yet. Anyone running into this problem? I assume its a bug of some sort.
Hows that damage between the Advanced Orion Slavers and the Elite Orion Slavers?
Commander
# 23
06-02-2013, 05:18 PM
An interesting thing to note is Tecyon Drones now have a weapon, tetryon turret so it deals.actual damage unlike other drones.

Shield Shuttles are now armoured instead of reinforced as are Maurading Shuttles. And of course it still doesn't tell you if the shield shuttles beam heals more then the advanced.
Commander
# 24
06-02-2013, 05:40 PM
I'm guessing the elite BoP do more damage than the elite Fer'Jai since Tricobalts were nerfed, but I'm hoping I'm wrong as FJ are just damn fun to watch.

Confirmation either way would be appreciated.
Captain
# 25
06-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Wow, I knew they'd be great and I'm not disappointed...well maybe surprised might be better. Just a shame they are so pricey in terms of credits and dilithium.

Congrats on all that hard work =)

Edit: I too would also love to know the damage difference between Elite BoPs and Elite Fer'Jai's
------
It is through repetition that we learn our weakness.
A master with a stone is better than a novice with a sword.

Has damage got out of control?
This is the last thing I will post.
Captain
# 26
06-02-2013, 06:17 PM
I have always loved the Adv.Orion Interceptors. If I was ever in doubt as to what situation I would be in, I filled both hangars with them. Now I'd do the same still with the Elite versions.
Commander
# 27
06-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Does anyone know if shield shuttles still heal your shields in recall mode? I thought it'd be fun to get three of the duty officers that boost defence when your fighters are in recall mode, so you'd get a defence boost and shield healing, for extra tankiness.

Also when used on the mirror voque does QawDun hangar produce Mirror QawDuns?
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivantomdisplay View Post
Who cares about orion slavers, when interceptors have hyper impulse engines chroniton torps AND tractor beam, LOL. gonna be fun to escape them in pvp.
I feel jip with tractor for interceptor, when they already have no power to engines who can run anyways.
At least it will keep the rom at bay with anti-cloak from tractors.

Soon ill have to un-retired Zeadonouse
&
All Your Power Belongs to Me
Nova Core
ParadiseKiller

House of Beautiful Orions
Zeadonouse
ToLate
Lieutenant
# 29
06-03-2013, 03:19 AM
5 people I think, 1 with just advanced power siphon drones. I wasn't in it, the voice chat was giving me the running commentary!

Those slavers are going to be fun, I'll be able to supply my contraband for dil, my prisoners for dil, and rare commodities for alien artefact missions. In theory...
I'm the guy that uses unconventional builds, and don't fall to the normal. I also don't believe in "No-BS" crap, it's in the game, it's ready to be used. Think Clint Eastwood in Heartbreak Ridge.
Empire Veteran
# 30
06-03-2013, 09:27 AM
congrats on being the first kdf fleet to achieve t5 sci
free jkname
HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service