Survivor of Romulus
# 11
06-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooiue View Post
That bat'leth was given away during Day of Honour, not 3rd Anniversary (3rd anniversary was Temporal Ambasador)
Once again, the bat'leth in question was not given during the Day of Honor nor the 3rd Anniversary. Check post No.8 that the OP made himself, the one we got for the Day of Honor is a different bat'leth.
Because true Starfleet Captains command Exploration Cruisers!
Thank you Cryptic for finally giving me MY SHIP!!!
Lieutenant
# 12
06-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Well lets all agree if that bat'leth was in the c-store we would all buy it at 100 zen
Lieutenant
# 13
09-20-2013, 08:03 AM
I, too, am waiting on the KHG outfits to get un-borked.

I rarely complain about things, but I don't think it's fair that those of us who ground up through the rep system can't get it the outfit shown by franciscos at the start of this thread, while those who got lucky enough to get it prior to the rep system keep it.

Cryptic, how's about unlocking this variant for the rest of us?
http://stoisite.weebly.com/uploads/6...997159.jpg?743
You'll get happier players KDF side.

PS: There is another thread on this subject, dealing with the accolades here:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=616691
Captain
# 14
09-21-2013, 08:16 AM
There are many bugs with the costume creator. Losing changes, defaulting back to the base skin when modifying an existing Omega/HG/MACO armor costume, saving over completely unrelated costume that was being worn while creating a new one. The rep system unlocks need the most attention but the whole thing needs a hard rework, but fixes and inclusion of missing pieces.
Chingachgook told me, Don't try to understand them; and don't try to make them understand you. For they are a breed apart and make no sense.