Lt. Commander
Like the topic says, I went for the Lifetime Subscription offer and paid for it with my Debit card.

The charge on my online statement says Champions Online instead of Star Trek Online?

My account says Star Trek Online Lifetime subscription though.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2010, 12:49 PM
*wild guessing*

This is done due to privacy reasons. What do you think will happen if our wifes find out we payed money for TREK ? What could be more unerotic ? ;-)

If we pay money for Champions the reaction will be either a) "yeah, he really needs a place to be a champion *giggle*" or b) oh yeah, he is my champion !;-)

guessing:
Probably just the wrong text in the charging tool since it most probably was copied over from CO.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2010, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xalibur View Post
*wild guessing*

This is done due to privacy reasons. What do you think will happen if our wifes find out we payed money for TREK ? What could be more unerotic ? ;-)

If we pay money for Champions the reaction will be either a) "yeah, he really needs a place to be a champion *giggle*" or b) oh yeah, he is my champion !;-)
hahaha I love this comment. It appears they did not change the billing code phrase for our statements. As long as the game says your good - that's all that really matters ; p I'm thinking about purchasing the lifetime sub. and I am sure my fiance would rather see lifetime subscription purchase to champions rather than star trek lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-20-2010, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makadelik View Post
hahaha I love this comment. It appears they did not change the billing code phrase for our statements. As long as the game says your good - that's all that really matters ; p I'm thinking about purchasing the lifetime sub. and I am sure my fiance would rather see lifetime subscription purchase to champions rather than star trek lol
i agree with this also, look in your star trek online folder, if it is like mine then it has an empty "champions online" folder inside of it.